An Announcment...

kazzman

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 25 2005, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 25 2005, 06:26 PM)
Ok, quick update. He's still hanging on, but barely. My aunt says he might hold in for a few days, but its unlikely.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. It really means a lot to me and my family.

Just be there for each other, and be strong for each other. It's all you can do. And when you find you can't hold up anymore... come find one of us, buddy. Ok?

Totally Kazz....we're all here for you hon if you need anything at all ((HUG))

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohh, Kazzie... sad.gif Words can't express... Just know I am feeling hurt with you, and that we all love you and are with you and your family. Wish I could be there to hug you, continuously in my prayers... sad.gif

oh man..... losing a family member is never an easy thing....

i lost my dad to cancer 3 years ago... and i still miss him tons...

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family....

be thankful he will no longer be sufferring.....

heart.gif

Kazz - my deepest condolences, man. I'm so sorry, bro. I hope you get through this week the best you can.

Kazz we're all here for you, and even though they're cyber-hugs; know that they still carry all the care and support that a real hug would.

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 26 2005, 09:28 AM)
Well, he passed away over the night in his sleep. I doubt I'll have that much free time today, but I'll get one when I can.

Oh Kazz hon...I'm so sorry sad.gif ....sending big cyber hugs your way....if you need anything let me know )))BIG HUGS(((

Archived