Dexter!

Ya_Big_Tree

C'mon now, I can't be the only one here following the show. So far the first couple of episodes are solid, not great. Vogel's character is interesting and I think she's just as much a psychopath as the ones she studies. She may be the Brain Surgeon but I hope not, that's a little too clever by half...a Travis Johnson redux IMO.

I'm really not sure where the series is heading at this point with D & D. Will he die? Will she die? Hell I have no idea. Enjoying the ride so far.

It looks to me more and more like Deb may become a serial killer. I mean, all she has to do is kill like one or two more people to be classified as one right? I think Deb will end up dying in the end since she's looks to be spiraling out of control. Vogel is certainly an interesting character and I wouldn't be surprised if she was the Brain Surgeon. I'm not really sure yet where Dexter is headed yet this season.

It looks to me more and more like Deb may become a serial killer. I mean, all she has to do is kill like one or two more people to be classified as one right? I think Deb will end up dying in the end since she's looks to be spiraling out of control. Vogel is certainly an interesting character and I wouldn't be surprised if she was the Brain Surgeon. I'm not really sure yet where Dexter is headed yet this season.

Hope that Dexter gets kill to finish the season, since it's the final one. It would be awkward that he still live, and the program ends this season.

Freakazoid Zach is going to kill Dexter to end the season then Deb kills him.

Then Quinn accidentally kills her, then in a fit of sorrow & anger has sex with her dead body which, naturally, leads to triplet undead-vampire babies and then, naturally, to Showtime's competition for "True Blood".

Makes sense to me.

• Like 2

Freakazoid Zach is going to kill Dexter to end the season then Deb kills him.

Then Quinn accidentally kills her, then in a fit of sorrow & anger has sex with her dead body which, naturally, leads to triplet undead-vampire babies and then, naturally, to Showtime's competition for "True Blood".

Makes sense to me.

Well, it's at least an idea as to how to end it which is more than this show has given us this season. I've enjoyed the season so far, mainly because of Jennifer Carpenter's awesome performance. But they haven't given me a single clue as to how this might end. Maybe that's not such a bad thing if they're looking to give us a shock finale.

* yawwwnn *

Is anything actually happening on this show? Any forward momentum? 4 episodes left (I think) and I just about don't care.

Pretty much where i'm at right now to. I've been watching this show every sunday at 9pm since season 2 but I find myself choosing Breaking Bad over Dexter the last two weeks now. At least BB makes you care and is setting shit up. As for Dexter, I don't think they have any clue how to end it. You would think shit would be starting to go down now with only a handful of episodes left. Jennifer Carpenter's performance is the only thing that has made this season worth anything so far.

Very disappointed in how the final season is going here.

• Like 1

Son! Breaking Bad wrapped Dexter's apartment in plastic a couple of years ago. No comparison.

Well, I didn't start watching Breaking Bad until last summer. I've been a Dexter fan much longer but over all Breaking Bad is the better show. Also, last year Dexter started in the fall as usual so it didn't conflict with Breaking Bad. This year they moved Dexter to start up in the summer and changed Breaking Bad from 10 to 9 so now they go head to head with each other. This forced me to seriously compare the shows for the first time and make a decision on what to watch first and I picked Breaking Bad. The first few episodes of this season of Dexter were pretty good, but since then it's just been an uninteresting pile of nothing.

So this show only has two episodes left. This has to be one of the most anticlimactic, piss poor written final seasons I've ever seen for a show. Yeah, season 5 sucked and season 6 was hit and miss but I thought they returned to form pretty well last season. I expected them to at least write something interesting for the final season but they haven't. They just flat out stopped caring and it shows. Michael C Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are doing their usual great jobs at portraying their characters but it's just not good enough to save the bad writing. They haven't given me a reason to care about how this show ends, very disappointing.
  • Like 2

I mean I'm don't even want to watch it. It feels like a chore

Actually, it really isn't. There's plenty of nothing going on so you can fast forward through half an episode and get it done pretty quick. Truth is, you're not missing anything with this season anyways.

Just started the 11th episode... Right away I have to say before I go on, they cannot expect their viewers to ignore that Dexter is disposing of evidence having to do with his relation to Dr. Vogul without gloves on. His fingerprints are all over now, if he's not getting caught for this then it only makes this final season worse. This is the worst Dexter season I'd say, really.

So - let's get 9/21 over with so I can move on for good... Then 9/25 the only other TV show I watch regularly will be back, South Park. Rejoice, this poorly written soap opera will be over soon... I remember when this show used to achieve a thrill every now and then.

• Like 1

I have watched all the seasons episodes, and i haven't feel any thrill, it's too predictable. A incompetent police department that has a employe who is a step ahead of everybody who happens to be a serial killer that killed serial killers. I am going to focused on Boardwalk Empire who is full of surprises.

Three words...

WHAT

THE

f**k!!!!

Im sad it's over. Been watching since the beginning (you can prolly tell as Im the OP of this thread)

I followed Michael C Hall from Six Feet Under to Dexter and I'll follow him to his next project whatever it may be.

:cheers:

It's been a HELL of a ride!

This tired old dog finally limped into traffic and was predictably squished all over the road.

Everybody..."I'm a lumber jack and I'm ok, I sleep all night and I work all day!"

f***ing stupid. Even for the trash heap once known as Dexter this was retarded. All of that Masuka/daughter tits bullshit...pointless. Quinn...worthless and wasted screen time for 5 years. Batista? Dumbass.

Nothing resolved. Nothing useful happened this whole season. Wasted opportunity. f**k Showtime and Scott Buck.

• Like 2