2007 - 09/19 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

laugh.gif RFLR Row 32k. So stoked tongue.gif

bumper.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Apr 17 2007, 02:59 PM)
LFLR Row 32. A moderately good starting point. biggrin.gif

I don't think I can throw a beer cup all the way to Row 19, so you should be safe PM&S. tongue.gif

Actually, ours are LFLR Row 36. That's pretty far back, so today I grabbed some seats in Section 106, row 6. Not that much farther back, but elevated a bit. Going to try my luck in the general sale tomorrow, then decide which seats we actually are going to use.

Need to secure Calgary seats, then I'm DONE buying tickets! 1287.gif

QUOTE (Barney's Alter @ Apr 17 2007, 11:38 AM)
Sec 102, row 4 for us!

Today I bought two seats in Section 102 Row 3, so we might be standing right in front of you Barn. I'm gonna let my brother pick which set of seats we keep. I'll be sure to wear a big sombrero to the show! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Apr 20 2007, 10:48 AM)
QUOTE (Barney's Alter @ Apr 17 2007, 11:38 AM)
Sec 102, row 4 for us!

Today I bought two seats in Section 102 Row 3, so we might be standing right in front of you Barn. I'm gonna let my brother pick which set of seats we keep. I'll be sure to wear a big sombrero to the show! biggrin.gif

Awesome! Dinner and drinks after the show!

We will get hammered!

I have tickets for this show. Got 'em in a sort of "Pre-Pre-Sale". A friend of my dad's is a head of a company that owns a skybox, or a suite or something. He gets to buy tickets early, so he got them for us.

I havnt actually recieved the tickets yet, but the'll probably be arriving soon. I heard they were something close to 15th row tickets.

This will be my first Rush show, and I hope its a good one.

QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Apr 24 2007, 10:34 AM)
Got the tickets yesterday.

I think its section 108 (all i know is that there on Alex's side, and that there kinda close). I'm row 21. I dont really know what good and bad seats are, but they seem like good seats.

Here's a cool website that you can use to get a general idea about the view from your seat. Just click on the appropriate section, and you will get a 3D view.

Hockey View

Basketball View

smile.gif I will be there for sure, courtesy of my new friend on TRF Bratman.

My first ever live RUSH experience will be: Wed Sept 19, 2007 ACC Toronto.

LFLR row 22 seat 2. AWESOME. I hope to see a lot of you TRFers before and after the show. trink39.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Glad you scored that ticket ds!

Looks like I'll just be headed out there to see the 2nd Toronto gig. But it does mean that I'll be able to stay for all of the Rushcon events (that wasn't the case before). Too bad about the London and 1st Toronto gig for me. But oh well that's life.

I am planning on flying up to this solo for RushCon and for the two shows but I would like to find some a place to stay for a few nights that would be safe and close to a transit spot.

I could stay in a Hostil but I would MUCH rather stay with a bunch of solid diehard-Rush fans and have a great time.

I'm also looking for a couple single tickets to the shows so if you have an extra ticket kicking around within' the first 15 rows on the floor be sure to give me a shout!

This is going to be my first time traveling by myself, and I know my way around Toronto but it would give me that extra wink of confidence if I could stay with some great people.

I'm clean-cut, well-mannered guy and i'm a good dude to party with; i'm sure none of you would mind having me around for a few days.

This summers going to be great and Rushcons going to be even better.

Archived