2007 - 09/19 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

OK now we have to plan where we are going to meet pre.

My suggestions would be:

Jack Astor's

Casey's

Hard Rock Cafe

We can all start at 3pm, like we did in London. This won't be like London though - expect all the bars/restaurants to be packed.

Who's interested?

Me

Siggy Poo

Dave

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 13 2007, 03:05 PM)
So, did we decide last night that the meetup spot for the Wednesday show will be the Hard Rock Cafe at Yonge and Dundas ? Or was that just drunken chit-chat...... unsure.gif

biggrin.gif

2.gif 2.gif

Yonge and Dundas (away from the venue) might be a VERY good idea, especially if no one minds the walk.

I was thinking of the Skydome HRC, but I like your idea better.

Hard Rock Cafe it is at 3 PM??

Decided yesterday to blow off the entire week next week now! Was planning on just Tuesday thru Thursday. Me and four others are heading up from Cleveland. Wish we could stay for the weekend show as well, but the others have to work.

2.gif

QUOTE (tripdad @ Sep 14 2007, 08:18 AM)

2.gif

I say we make an executive decision and call it now.

HARD ROCK CAFE - Yonge and Dundas - Wed. Sept. 19th - 3pm

Be there or be square. Look in the London picture thread and you will be able to recognize a few of us when you arrive. trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

.......we can always move on down the street closer to the ACC as the day progresses, but it's really not that far of a walk. Plus, we can chat up Kim Mitchell and try to get some old road stories out of him. biggrin.gif

Hard Rock is labelled on the right hand side of THIS MAP, on Yonge Street across the street from the Eaton Centre.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/bastillenight/RushCon07/RushconMap2.jpg

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 14 2007, 08:43 AM)

2.gif

Be there or be square. Look in the London picture thread and you will be able to recognize a few of us when you arrive. trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

.......we can always move on down the street closer to the ACC as the day progresses, but it's really not that far of a walk. Plus, we can chat up Kim Mitchell and try to get some old road stories out of him. biggrin.gif

I'm down. That's cool for me. I'll show up there early right after work.

laugh.gif I fly out in 4 days and have Rush in 5! 5 DAYS BABEH!!!!!!!!!!! 653.gif 1022.gif common001.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 14 2007, 09:49 PM)

2.gif

I don't fly in 'til 3ish that day. So don't know if I'd make it there by the time you guys leave. Plus, I still have to get a ticket for that nite's show somehow. I guess I'll see y'all at the venue?! We'll see what happens

3 F**KING DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 14 2007, 07:49 AM)

2.gif

Great map! Thanks

I will be the hit of our group since you have the beer store locations on it!! trink39.gif

Is Kim Mitchell going to be at the Hard Rock Cafe? My buddy is a big fan.

QUOTE (tripdad @ Sep 17 2007, 08:50 AM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 14 2007, 07:49 AM)

2.gif

Great map! Thanks

I will be the hit of our group since you have the beer store locations on it!! trink39.gif

Is Kim Mitchell going to be at the Hard Rock Cafe? My buddy is a big fan.

He's on Q107 in the afternoon and they broadcast live from the Hard Rock Cafe, so it's a safe bet to say that he may be there. But Q107 will also be broadcasting live at the ACC tomorrow at the Rush concert, so they may have moved Kim Mitchell to the ACC for the day depending on who is scheduled to be on-air.

QUOTE (tripdad @ Sep 17 2007, 09:50 AM)

I will be the hit of our group since you have the beer store locations on it!!  trink39.gif

Is Kim Mitchell going to be at the Hard Rock Cafe?  My buddy is a big fan.

Note that you can buy beer at the LCBO locations also (that's Liquor Control Board of Canada......they have liquor, beer, and wine, while the Beer Store only has beer).

Kim Mitchell will definitely be there. He is the afternoon DJ on Q107, and the broadcast booth is just inside the front door of the Hard Rock. He sometimes pops out between songs to chat with people.

I am ON VACATION, WAAHOOOO!!! Heading downtown tomorrow morning sometime. See you all there!! common001.gif

.....and screw work, Barney. Rush and booze is far more important. trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif 2.gif

Archived