• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#121 Test4VitalSigns

Test4VitalSigns

London Calling

• Members *
  • 36903 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 12:11 AM)
Just said goodbye to Ladi, D-13, Barney, Sig, his bro Dave, and Bastille Night....It was great hanging with you you guys today and hope you have a safe trip home!  Let me know when you guys get home.

RUSH rocked as usual at the JLC!  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  2.gif

I was kind of disappointed with the crowd but in the overall scheme of things f**k 'EM!  I mean 16 year olds were poking me in the back to sit down  sarcasm.gif

What is more important is  2.gif  kicked ass as usual  1287.gif

sundog, digital man, chaotica, and Lou, sorry I didn't get to say good bye sad.gif  Give me a shout or PM me ok?

oops.gif  doh.gif   sorry I forgot to mention BN's friend By-Toronto!   It was nice meeting you as well! smile.gif

Sponsored Post

#122 Test4VitalSigns

Test4VitalSigns

London Calling

• Members *
  • 36903 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 13 2007, 12:45 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 12 2007, 11:38 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 13 2007, 12:32 AM)
QUOTE (pt2112 @ Sep 12 2007, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 12:16 AM)
QUOTE (pt2112 @ Sep 13 2007, 12:15 AM)
I was kind of disappointed with the crowd but in the overall scheme of things f**k 'EM!  I mean 16 year olds were poking me in the back to sit down  sarcasm.gif

Seriously?

Sadly yes.

Told them I NEVER sit down for a  Rush concert and glared at them  laugh.gif

Yeah, man. It's a f***ing RUSH concert. How the hell are you supposed to rock out sitting down?  laugh.gif

No kidding. That's just crazy! I'm surprised to hear that happened in Canada, of all places. I wouldn't have just glared at them. I would have smacked them in the head and reminded them of exactly what it was they were witnessing. Jeeze.

At any rate, I'm glad you all got together and had a good time. Wish I could have been there, too.  trink39.gif

i look forward to meeting you someday Sue and LSM smile.gif  It's great to meet people from here smile.gif

My goals for next year are (in appropriate order):

1. Rush in New Orleans
2. The NWWCon in New York
3. RushCon 2008

It would be awesome to see you at 1 or 3, but you better be damned good lookin' in drag to make it into 2!  laugh.gif

Even if you were wearing a dress, Testy, I'd be happy to hang out with you!  653.gif

I'll leave the dress wearing to Necro thank you very much  wink.gif  tongue.gif  laugh.gif  

#123 Test4VitalSigns

Test4VitalSigns

London Calling

• Members *
  • 36903 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 13 2007, 08:43 AM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 13 2007, 08:24 AM)
QUOTE (padfoot @ Sep 13 2007, 08:11 AM)

(Oh! And I was looking for a TRFian...thinking one of you might've worn a shirt..no luck. Haha.)

We were there in our 'colours' - gotsta represent, man!!! I had my long sleeve trf shirt on and ladi was wearing her pink baby tee.  Digi had on his tee, but I didn't notice if anyone else had on their gear.  We showed right before show time and didn't have time to hang out.

"REPRESENT" !!!!!

1022.gif

Test was wearing his TRF shirt when we were @ the Last drop... but he spilled so many beers on him that he had to go back home & change... z7shysterical.gif

first show i have been to this tour where i heard them play SB!!  that was a treat!

glad you had a great time padfoot!   neil's solo never ceases to amaze me... yes.gif

it was so awesome to hang with bastille night,  test, barn, siggypoo & dave again!  and YAY!  to meet D-13 FINALLY!!!!  (don't forget that PM girl....) and of course sitting with sunny, digi & the fam.... seeing chaotica and Lou...

good times good times....

trink39.gif

It was the jager bomb that I spilled on my shirt  wacko.gif

At least I didn't spill most of it on the ground like Barn did!   biggrin.gif  

#124 Padfoot

Padfoot

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1210 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 13 2007, 08:47 AM)
I stood and rocked out BIG TIME for the whole show, although I did notice a lot of boring people just standing there.  Oh well, to each their own.

Where was your seat? I saw this dude totally rockin' out in the floor section that was in front of Geddy; in one of the last few rows.  1022.gif He was havin' a blast down there.

And Test!! I have never seen a picture of you until now...looking at the other thread with pics you guys all had. And I swear I think I saw you as I was leaving last night.... I don't know why but I saw the shirt you were wearing and I remember looking at the guy.. And I think it was you. Funny.  ph34r.gif  

Edited by padfoot, 13 September 2007 - 02:04 PM.

#125 Test4VitalSigns

Test4VitalSigns

London Calling

• Members *
  • 36903 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (padfoot @ Sep 13 2007, 03:00 PM)

And Test!! I have never seen a picture of you until now...looking at the other thread with pics you guys all had. And I swear I think I saw you as I was leaving last night.... I don't know why but I saw the shirt you were wearing and I remember looking at the guy.. And I think it was you. Funny.  ph34r.gif

You should've came over and said Hi!   biggrin.gif

I told ya you would love the show!  smile.gif  2.gif  

#126 Test4VitalSigns

Test4VitalSigns

London Calling

• Members *
  • 36903 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:57 PM

A few pics from last night on rushisaband's site

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

#127 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

The Camera Guy

• 27066 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:57 PM

Remember that c0ck trying to sell the bootleg shirts while we were eating?

"Thanks for making me walk over here" sarcasm.gif

#128 Test4VitalSigns

Test4VitalSigns

London Calling

• Members *
  • 36903 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 13 2007, 07:57 PM)

Ye what a shit for brains!  laugh.gif

I like how he said "next time" don't make me walk all the way again.  Like I'm gonna do business with him again  wacko.gif

I dont recall asking him to walk allllllll the way to his car(what?  20 feet?)  confused13.gif  laugh.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns, 13 September 2007 - 07:13 PM.

#129 Padfoot

Padfoot

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1210 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 07:56 PM)

And Test!! I have never seen a picture of you until now...looking at the other thread with pics you guys all had. And I swear I think I saw you as I was leaving last night.... I don't know why but I saw the shirt you were wearing and I remember looking at the guy.. And I think it was you. Funny.  ph34r.gif

You should've came over and said Hi!   biggrin.gif

I told ya you would love the show!  smile.gif  2.gif

laugh.gif I would have if I had known it was you before tonight!

And yes...I did have fun. I never doubted I would!! biggrin.gif

I also got some (crappy) pictures on my phone...I'll get them off soon and put them here.

#130 D-13

D-13

You can put it in the win column!

• Members *
  • 9349 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 06:12 PM)

I like how he said "next time" don't make me walk all the way again.  Like I'm gonna do business with him again  wacko.gif

I dont recall asking him to walk allllllll the way to his car(what?  20 feet?)  confused13.gif  laugh.gif

laugh.gif  rofl3.gif  

#131 sullysue

sullysue

Arriving Somewhere...

• Members *
  • 16040 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 12:13 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 13 2007, 12:45 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 12 2007, 11:38 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 13 2007, 12:32 AM)
QUOTE (pt2112 @ Sep 12 2007, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 12:16 AM)
QUOTE (pt2112 @ Sep 13 2007, 12:15 AM)
I was kind of disappointed with the crowd but in the overall scheme of things f**k 'EM!  I mean 16 year olds were poking me in the back to sit down  sarcasm.gif

Seriously?

Sadly yes.

Told them I NEVER sit down for a  Rush concert and glared at them  laugh.gif

Yeah, man. It's a f***ing RUSH concert. How the hell are you supposed to rock out sitting down?  laugh.gif

No kidding. That's just crazy! I'm surprised to hear that happened in Canada, of all places. I wouldn't have just glared at them. I would have smacked them in the head and reminded them of exactly what it was they were witnessing. Jeeze.

At any rate, I'm glad you all got together and had a good time. Wish I could have been there, too.  trink39.gif

i look forward to meeting you someday Sue and LSM smile.gif  It's great to meet people from here smile.gif

My goals for next year are (in appropriate order):

1. Rush in New Orleans
2. The NWWCon in New York
3. RushCon 2008

It would be awesome to see you at 1 or 3, but you better be damned good lookin' in drag to make it into 2!  laugh.gif

Even if you were wearing a dress, Testy, I'd be happy to hang out with you!  653.gif

I'll leave the dress wearing to Necro thank you very much  wink.gif  tongue.gif  laugh.gif

Well, damn. I was looking forward to seeing you in a dress.  sad.gif

rofl3.gif

I'm not sure how we would handle Aprul going to NY. I'm sure if we all keep quiet about her, um, "hormonal imbalance" issue, things should go smoothly.  laugh.gif  

#132 ladirushfan80

ladirushfan80

Dawn's Early Light

• Members
  • 12338 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with friends and family. Spirituality. Music. Getting out in the world and trying to appreciate and make the most out of each and every day. Always a work in progress...

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 13 2007, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 06:12 PM)

laugh.gif  rofl3.gif

ya... what an ass

eyesre4.gif b_sigh.gif

#133 Bastille Night

Bastille Night

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2407 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 13 2007, 08:47 AM)
I stood and rocked out BIG TIME for the whole show, although I did notice a lot of boring people just standing there.  Oh well, to each their own.

Where was your seat? I saw this dude totally rockin' out in the floor section that was in front of Geddy; in one of the last few rows.  1022.gif He was havin' a blast down there.

I was in 4th row, directly in front of Geddy's mic.  It was absolutely AWESOME!!!  My cousins were somewhere up in the 300 level and they spotted me.  laugh.gif

2.gif

#134 BY-TORonto

BY-TORonto

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:16 PM

Hey, what a great show. It was great meeting all you guys and it's always a pleasure to hang out with you Bastille Night!!

Can't thank you enough for the ride home, it would have been an awful night waiting for that damned byus. Looking forward to seeing you again on the 22nd!!!

#135 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

The Camera Guy

• 27066 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (BY-TORonto @ Sep 16 2007, 03:16 PM)
Hey, what a great show. It was great meeting all you guys and it's always a pleasure to hang out with you Bastille Night!!

Can't thank you enough for the ride home, it would have been an awful night waiting for that damned byus. Looking forward to seeing you again on the 22nd!!!

Pleasure, always!

Seems like my Flickr messed up the photos.  Here's my fakebook gallery:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2228...11&id=734435179

#136 BY-TORonto

BY-TORonto

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 16 2007, 02:56 PM)
QUOTE (BY-TORonto @ Sep 16 2007, 03:16 PM)

Pleasure, always!

Seems like my Flickr messed up the photos.  Here's my fakebook gallery:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2228...11&id=734435179

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing. See you Saturday smile.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users