2007 - 09/12 - London, ON - John Labatt Centre

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 13 2007, 07:57 PM)
Remember that c0ck trying to sell the bootleg shirts while we were eating?

"Thanks for making me walk over here" sarcasm.gif

Ye what a shit for brains! laugh.gif

I like how he said "next time" don't make me walk all the way again. Like I'm gonna do business with him again wacko.gif

I dont recall asking him to walk allllllll the way to his car(what? 20 feet?) confused13.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 07:56 PM)
QUOTE (padfoot @ Sep 13 2007, 03:00 PM)

And Test!! I have never seen a picture of you until now...looking at the other thread with pics you guys all had. And I swear I think I saw you as I was leaving last night.... I don't know why but I saw the shirt you were wearing and I remember looking at the guy.. And I think it was you. Funny.  ph34r.gif

You should've came over and said Hi! biggrin.gif

I told ya you would love the show! smile.gif 2.gif

laugh.gif I would have if I had known it was you before tonight!

And yes...I did have fun. I never doubted I would!! biggrin.gif

I also got some (crappy) pictures on my phone...I'll get them off soon and put them here.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 06:12 PM)

I like how he said "next time" don't make me walk all the way again. Like I'm gonna do business with him again wacko.gif

I dont recall asking him to walk allllllll the way to his car(what? 20 feet?) confused13.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 12:13 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 13 2007, 12:45 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 12 2007, 11:38 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 13 2007, 12:32 AM)
QUOTE (pt2112 @ Sep 12 2007, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 12:16 AM)
QUOTE (pt2112 @ Sep 13 2007, 12:15 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 12:11 AM)
I was kind of disappointed with the crowd but in the overall scheme of things f**k 'EM!  I mean 16 year olds were poking me in the back to sit down  sarcasm.gif

Seriously?

Sadly yes.

Told them I NEVER sit down for a Rush concert and glared at them laugh.gif

Yeah, man. It's a f***ing RUSH concert. How the hell are you supposed to rock out sitting down? laugh.gif

No kidding. That's just crazy! I'm surprised to hear that happened in Canada, of all places. I wouldn't have just glared at them. I would have smacked them in the head and reminded them of exactly what it was they were witnessing. Jeeze.

At any rate, I'm glad you all got together and had a good time. Wish I could have been there, too. trink39.gif

i look forward to meeting you someday Sue and LSM smile.gif It's great to meet people from here smile.gif

My goals for next year are (in appropriate order):

1. Rush in New Orleans

2. The NWWCon in New York

3. RushCon 2008

It would be awesome to see you at 1 or 3, but you better be damned good lookin' in drag to make it into 2! laugh.gif

Even if you were wearing a dress, Testy, I'd be happy to hang out with you! 653.gif

I'll leave the dress wearing to Necro thank you very much wink.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

Well, damn. I was looking forward to seeing you in a dress. sad.gif

rofl3.gif

I'm not sure how we would handle Aprul going to NY. I'm sure if we all keep quiet about her, um, "hormonal imbalance" issue, things should go smoothly. laugh.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 13 2007, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 06:12 PM)

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

ya... what an ass

eyesre4.gif b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (padfoot @ Sep 13 2007, 03:00 PM)
QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 13 2007, 08:47 AM)
I stood and rocked out BIG TIME for the whole show, although I did notice a lot of boring people just standing there.  Oh well, to each their own.

Where was your seat? I saw this dude totally rockin' out in the floor section that was in front of Geddy; in one of the last few rows. 1022.gif He was havin' a blast down there.

I was in 4th row, directly in front of Geddy's mic. It was absolutely AWESOME!!! My cousins were somewhere up in the 300 level and they spotted me. laugh.gif

2.gif

Hey, what a great show. It was great meeting all you guys and it's always a pleasure to hang out with you Bastille Night!!

Can't thank you enough for the ride home, it would have been an awful night waiting for that damned byus. Looking forward to seeing you again on the 22nd!!!

QUOTE (BY-TORonto @ Sep 16 2007, 03:16 PM)
Hey, what a great show. It was great meeting all you guys and it's always a pleasure to hang out with you Bastille Night!!

Can't thank you enough for the ride home, it would have been an awful night waiting for that damned byus. Looking forward to seeing you again on the 22nd!!!

Pleasure, always!

Seems like my Flickr messed up the photos. Here's my fakebook gallery:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2228...11&id=734435179

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 16 2007, 02:56 PM)
QUOTE (BY-TORonto @ Sep 16 2007, 03:16 PM)

Pleasure, always!

Seems like my Flickr messed up the photos. Here's my fakebook gallery:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2228...11&id=734435179

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing. See you Saturday smile.gif

Archived