THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

• Please log in to reply
1913 replies to this topic

#1861 MusicHead

MusicHead

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1272 posts
  • Interests:God, writing, family, football, Dean Koontz, music, all things Spidey and Marvel.

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

The Jills of Ontario just benched Tyrod Taylor, the Dolphins suck hard, and the Jests are swirling down the tubes.

Business as usual.  Pats rule.

Sponsored Post

#1862 g under p

g under p

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4891 posts
  • Interests:Music and Politics....painting, fishing and road cycling.

Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:17 PM

For once I was rooting for the Steelers to beat the Jags cause I don't see anyway the Patriots are going to beat the mighty Jags this Sunday. There certainly would be more people watching this Sunday ad the Steelers won.  I still wish to see the Patriots win even though this THE WEAKEST team they've had n a conference final.

#1863 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

Loves that dirty water

• Members *
  • 24686 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:52 PM

View Postg under p, on 18 January 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

For once I was rooting for the Steelers to beat the Jags cause I don't see anyway the Patriots are going to beat the mighty Jags this Sunday. There certainly would be more people watching this Sunday ad the Steelers won.  I still wish to see the Patriots win even though this THE WEAKEST team they've had n a conference final.

They have the best defense in the league.  And they beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh when Pittsburgh hung a "40 burger," (a term my son and his buddies use) on them.  While that tends to undermine the claim they have a great defense, it also shows they have a pretty potent offense.

#1864 liquidcrystalcompass

liquidcrystalcompass

Ugly Betty is keeping me AWAKE!

• Members *
  • 20078 posts
  • Interests:Family, Sports, Music, Reading, The Outdoors, Ted Nugent

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:33 PM

View PostRick N. Backer, on 18 January 2018 - 01:52 PM, said:

View Postg under p, on 18 January 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

They have the best defense in the league.  And they beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh when Pittsburgh hung a "40 burger," (a term my son and his buddies use) on them.  While that tends to undermine the claim they have a great defense, it also shows they have a pretty potent offense.
I'd be concerned about this game if I were you.  The Pats must rattle Bortles early and often and at the same time sustain a running/passing game with a two RB backfield.  If the experience of the Pats can take their hearts early, then all is good with your team.  Keep the Jags in the game, and I think you are in trouble.  The KEY is to shut down their running game and to get to Bortles early.

#1865 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 62545 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:53 PM

Rematch :)

#1866 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

Loves that dirty water

• Members *
  • 24686 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:26 PM

View Postlerxt1990, on 21 January 2018 - 09:53 PM, said:

Congrats to your Eagles, lerxt.  Will Foles be Jeff Hostetler?

#1867 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 62545 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 10:25 PM

View PostRick N. Backer, on 21 January 2018 - 10:26 PM, said:

He's a capable QB.  He needed a few games to warm up - he can do it.  That's not the key to winning, the key to winning is to keep the Pats under 14-18 pts AND yes go ahead and score some; and the pressure has to be on all 60 minutes.  One sliver of daylight any time of the game and those motherless c-nts of yours will win the game.  Between the cheating, deflating, and excellent play with a HOF QB but a large cast of other characters, and all the other championships in your town, Ive had it with Boston and wish for once you would f-cking lose.  BAHAHAHAAAAAAA.

#1868 liquidcrystalcompass

liquidcrystalcompass

Ugly Betty is keeping me AWAKE!

• Members *
  • 20078 posts
  • Interests:Family, Sports, Music, Reading, The Outdoors, Ted Nugent

Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:55 PM

View Postlerxt1990, on 27 January 2018 - 10:25 PM, said:

He's a capable QB.  He needed a few games to warm up - he can do it.  That's not the key to winning, the key to winning is to keep the Pats under 14-18 pts AND yes go ahead and score some; and the pressure has to be on all 60 minutes.  One sliver of daylight any time of the game and those motherless c-nts of yours will win the game.  Between the cheating, deflating, and excellent play with a HOF QB but a large cast of other characters, and all the other championships in your town, Ive had it with Boston and wish for once you would f-cking lose.  BAHAHAHAAAAAAA.
The beauty of what the Pats do in big games is all in their game planning.  They often switch their approach.  Do they come out running?  Or will they start with a short passing game?  Possibly go for the big play early?  My hunch is that they will try to establish the run early and I think the Eagles will do the same.

#1869 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 62545 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:40 PM

View Postliquidcrystalcompass, on 28 January 2018 - 12:55 PM, said:

The beauty of what the Pats do in big games is all in their game planning.  They often switch their approach.  Do they come out running?  Or will they start with a short passing game?  Possibly go for the big play early?  My hunch is that they will try to establish the run early and I think the Eagles will do the same.

Planning OTHER than f-cking with the footballs or stealing the other teams plays, yes.  ;)

#1870 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

Loves that dirty water

• Members *
  • 24686 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 05:32 PM

View Postlerxt1990, on 28 January 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

Planning OTHER than f-cking with the footballs or stealing the other teams plays, yes.  ;)

No, no, no.  Not stealing other teams' plays.  They videotape what other teams' coordinators do during the games when signaling to the team and then watch the game films to determine what the signals mean.

Oh, and messing with the communications systems.  And controlling the weather.  And . . .

Edited by Rick N. Backer, 28 January 2018 - 05:32 PM.

#1871 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 62545 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 05:42 PM

View PostRick N. Backer, on 28 January 2018 - 05:32 PM, said:

No, no, no.  Not stealing other teams' plays.  They videotape what other teams' coordinators do during the games when signaling to the team and then watch the game films to determine what the signals mean.

Oh, and messing with the communications systems.  And controlling the weather.  And . . .

..chemtrails.  We know man, we know.  lol

#1872 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

Loves that dirty water

• Members *
  • 24686 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:33 PM

View Postlerxt1990, on 28 January 2018 - 05:42 PM, said:

I forgot about that one.  Yeah, that too.  Oh, and they put whooping cough in the other teams' water supply.

#1873 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 62545 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 09:18 PM

View PostRick N. Backer, on 28 January 2018 - 06:33 PM, said:

View Postlerxt1990, on 28 January 2018 - 05:42 PM, said:

I forgot about that one.  Yeah, that too.  Oh, and they put whooping cough in the other teams' water supply.

...and the bad flu season we're having - you expect me to believe Bellicheck isn't behind that too?  No way.

#1874 g under p

g under p

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4891 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:36 PM

Yes, I'm also a bandwagoner only since our family move to Mattapan, Dorchester & Cambridge in 1971-72. The Patriots were the abyss of the NFL where the league walked all over them in those years. For me it was all well and good they were losers....the city had the Bruins and Celtics STILL in their dominance. The Red Sox were ALWAYS loveable but never really dominated.

Still to this day with ALL their great dominance over the last 20 year the Patriots Are STILL my #4 BEANTOWN team. Sox, C's, & B'S are all above the Patriots besides I still can't stand this current logo, I will always love that old logo, now that was to me a FOOTBALL logo....
GO PATRIOTS!

PS: IF the Patriots win I foresee that damn kid paraded out there with his 13 yrs old with umpteen championship and umpteen parades....the kid annoys the hell out of me. He has no idea of the many years that have gone by with umpteen BEANTOWN losing.

Edited by g under p, 01 February 2018 - 02:53 PM.

#1875 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

Loves that dirty water

• Members *
  • 24686 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:44 PM

View Postg under p, on 01 February 2018 - 02:36 PM, said:

Yes, I'm also a bandwagoner only since our family move to Mattapan, Dorchester & Cambridge in 1971-72. The Patriots were the abyss of the NFL where the league walked all over them in those years. For me it was all well and good they were losers....the city had the Bruins and Celtics STILL in their dominance. The Red Sox were ALWAYS loveable but never really dominated.

Still to this day with ALL their great dominance over the last 20 year the Patriots Are STILL my #4 BEANTOWN team. Sox, C's, & B'S are all above the Patriots besides I still can't stand this current logo, I will always love that old logo, now that was to me a FOOTBALL logo....
GO PATRIOTS!

PS: IF the Patriots win I foresee that damn kid paraded out there with his 13 yrs old with umpteen championship and umpteen parades....the kid annoys the hell out of me. He has no idea of the many years that have gone by with umpteen BEANTOWN losing.

Except you use the phrase "Beantown," which we generally don't do.  ;)

#1876 g under p

g under p

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4891 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:29 AM

^^^^Yeah well everyone is a bit different besides BEANTOWN is what's written on the back of my B'S jersey. I've always liked that terminology and always will.

#1877 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 32661 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 01:54 AM

GO EAGLES!!!!

The NOT FOR LONG League is a FIX.

If it wasn't for the "FUCKK RULE" the Raiders would have won that game fair and square in the snow.  A complete joke!

#1878 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 32661 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 01:55 AM

View PostRick N. Backer, on 01 February 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

View Postg under p, on 01 February 2018 - 02:36 PM, said:

GO PATRIOTS!

Except you use the phrase "Beantown," which we generally don't do.  ;)

I'm really fuckked up then.

I hate the Red Sux and the Hateriots and BILLY BEANE!

GO A'S!  

Ugh

#1879 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 32661 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 01:58 AM

The Old England Patriots are coming soon to a field near you!

Thanks Kraft and Bellicheat for trading Jimmy G to the fuckking Whiners.

Now they may win Super Bowls again.  

Damn!

My only hope is for Gruden to turn Carr around.

#1880 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

Loves that dirty water

• Members *
  • 24686 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 02 February 2018 - 01:54 AM, said:

GO EAGLES!!!!

The NOT FOR LONG League is a FIX.

If it wasn't for the "FUCKK RULE" the Raiders would have won that game fair and square in the snow.  A complete joke!

The Patriots did win the game fair and square.  The rule was the rule.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users