THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

• Please log in to reply
1862 replies to this topic

#1861 MusicHead

MusicHead

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Interests:God, writing, family, football, Dean Koontz, music, all things Spidey and Marvel.

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

The Jills of Ontario just benched Tyrod Taylor, the Dolphins suck hard, and the Jests are swirling down the tubes.

Business as usual.  Pats rule.

Sponsored Post

#1862 g under p

g under p

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4864 posts
  • Interests:Music and Politics....painting, fishing and road cycling.

Posted Yesterday, 12:17 PM

For once I was rooting for the Steelers to beat the Jags cause I don't see anyway the Patriots are going to beat the mighty Jags this Sunday. There certainly would be more people watching this Sunday ad the Steelers won.  I still wish to see the Patriots win even though this THE WEAKEST team they've had n a conference final.

#1863 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

Loves that dirty water

• Members *
  • 21817 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:52 PM

View Postg under p, on 18 January 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

For once I was rooting for the Steelers to beat the Jags cause I don't see anyway the Patriots are going to beat the mighty Jags this Sunday. There certainly would be more people watching this Sunday ad the Steelers won.  I still wish to see the Patriots win even though this THE WEAKEST team they've had n a conference final.

They have the best defense in the league.  And they beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh when Pittsburgh hung a "40 burger," (a term my son and his buddies use) on them.  While that tends to undermine the claim they have a great defense, it also shows they have a pretty potent offense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users