Mammograms

blonde77th

You know that I would've gone with you but I got overruled again fists crying.gif

Hang in there...

I will harass you as usual... pokey.gif because I know you'll be fine rose.gif

then when your done we'll get drunk together and laugh about this...

shall we set the date now?

what shall it be? the list is too long... wine, southern comfort....buttershots we have a winner bncegrn.gif

love missy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fing.gif 1 day to go ...tomorrow at 2:45 pm should i hope be home by 5 pm then wait till the 19th for the results please continue to pray i know i am and Madra don't forget to let us know that you are ok !! haven't forgotten about you .....i know you go on the 13th ,so my thoughts & prayers are with you also !! yes.gif heart.gif rose.gif

Ok all i had it done it is over and how did it go fists crying.gif ouchie MOMMie scared.gif but it is over and in a few days the pain will go too so they say .....and in 4 working days i should get the results so by next Wednesday , thankyou for all your thoughts & pls keep praying i will let you know the results yes.gif bekloppt.gif Edited by blonde77th

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Apr 11 2006, 04:06 PM)
Ok all i had it done it is over and how did it go fists crying.gif ouchie MOMMie scared.gif but it is over and in a few days the pain will go too so they say .....and in 4 working days i should get the results so by next Wednesday , thankyou for all your thoughts & pls keep praying i will let you know the results yes.gif bekloppt.gif

Well this step is over with! I'm sorry you're in pain sad.gif

I know the waiting is the hardest part....

keep positive thoughts! I will! Praying for you too! smile.gif rose.gif

just thought i would let you all know that i feel alot better now still tender but better .......i go to the Drs on Wed. unless he calls earlier i pray not !! i will let you know ,Thanks for all the prayers and support it has really helped yes.gif bekloppt.gif

Well today we got the results of Carols(Blonde77th) biopsy...

The news was not what we had hoped for fists crying.gif ... she has a malignant tumor that will be removed, followed by radiation.

She was too upset to post this so I promised I would due do so

She is a very dear friend of mine and my babysitter which she likes to be called my nanny( it's her age that makes her think like that rofl3.gif )

we are very close and share everything together ... which was why I forced her to join here ( a move she has been grateful for tongue.gif )

she needs all the support and prayers

I have told her and did the doc today that she caught it early and can beat this beathorse.gif

Carol I love you and YOU WILL BEAT THIS!!! I will be there thoughout your appts/surgery and will hold your hand and if you need some one to fight with to make you strong ...I will do that again tongue.gif

Love and prayers are with you

missy

QUOTE (chaotica @ Apr 19 2006, 04:06 PM)

The news was not what we had hoped for fists crying.gif ... she has a malignant tumor that will be removed, followed by radiation.

She is a very dear friend of mine and my babysitter which she likes to be called my nanny( it's her age that makes her think like that rofl3.gif )
we are very close and share everything together ... which was why I forced her to join here ( a move she has been grateful for tongue.gif )

I have told her and did the doc today that she caught it early and can beat this beathorse.gif

Carol I love you and YOU WILL BEAT THIS!!! I will be there thoughout your appts/surgery and will hold your hand and if you need some one to fight with to make you strong ...I will do that again tongue.gif

missy

Early is the key. You will come out of this ok. Just see this behind you, and it WILL be.

My thoughts are prayers are with you. Don't back down, and don't give up. You will beat this.

QUOTE (chaotica @ Apr 19 2006, 03:06 PM)

missy

As Pags said, you caught this early! Early is key. My aunt also went through this about 10 years ago. She caught this early on too. Now, she's very healthy and well.

I can only imagine what you're feeling right now....But, you will beat this.

My prayers are with you b77th rose.gif

ohmy.gif rose.gif heart.gif rose.gif

Carol. I'm so sorry! I know that you're a very strong woman, and you will get through this. Know that the fact that it was caught early is in your favour. Pags and Daylin were right.

Visualize the life you want, happy, healthy, filled with loving friends and family. You have to see it in you head every day. It will follow. You will see. Visualize what you want EVERYDAY and it will come.

Thanks .i have been told i need to get the angry part but after this is just the 1st day i think shock is what i am in now .i am a strong woman...my lifes proves that trink38.gif i need a drink & cool10.gif lol.....i know i will get to the strong part again i guess it just takes a bit to get there ....i just told my brother thats no easy thing ,but am worried about telling my Dad who won't be home from Florida till May 5th ,i don't want to tell him till he comes home and gets settled being 81 & not in greatest health i am praying the surgery might be over by the time he gets home that would be easier but am awaiting to hear what my brother will say ,i want to say a Big ty to Chaotica who is my rock & hand holding me through this as her hubby will too along with the rest of my family & friends and you guys in here ....i really Thank All of you for your prayers and wisdom and i pray that i still will have it through this you have no idea how wonderful i think you guys are yes.gif need a Boobie Dobbie cool10.gif new name i call them now ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/3dsmiley.gif

If I am your rock does this mean I can drop the rock on your foot to take the pain away from the boob? rofl3.gif

This being your first day... you are taking it well ...that is what shows you how strong you are and when you are ready I will help you through whatever stage you need to go through... I can drop that rock if it will help... hehehe ... course I would have to get inline rofl3.gif

you know I am there for you at any time of day...

love you

missy

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Apr 20 2006, 08:09 PM)
Thanks .i have been told i need to get the angry part but after this is just the 1st day i think shock is what i am in now .i am a strong woman...my lifes proves that trink38.gif i need a drink & cool10.gif lol.....i know i will get to the strong part again i guess it just takes a bit to get there ....i just told my brother thats no easy thing ,but am worried about telling my Dad who won't be home from Florida till May 5th ,i don't want to tell him till he comes home and gets settled being 81 & not in greatest health i am praying the surgery might be over by the time he gets home that would be easier but am awaiting to hear what my brother will say ,i want to say a Big ty to Chaotica who is my rock & hand holding me through this as her hubby will too along with the rest of my family & friends and you guys in here ....i really Thank All of you for your prayers and wisdom and i pray that i still will have it through this you have no idea how wonderful i think you guys are yes.gif need a Boobie Dobbie cool10.gif new name i call them now ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

I'm so sorry! I just read this, and I hope for the best outcome for you, blondie!!!!

Here's to you, the universal NWW (New World Women) cure-all:

cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif

And lots and lots of love from your TRF sistahs!

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

smile.gif sullysue

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 22 2006, 01:09 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Apr 20 2006, 08:09 PM)
Thanks .i have been told i need to get the angry part but after this is just the 1st day i think shock is what i am in now .i am a strong woman...my lifes proves that  trink38.gif i need a drink &  cool10.gif lol.....i know i will get to the strong part again i guess it just takes a bit to get there ....i just told my brother thats no easy thing ,but am worried about telling my Dad who won't be home from Florida till May 5th ,i don't want to tell him till he comes home and gets settled being 81 & not in greatest health i am praying the surgery might be over by the time he gets home that would be easier but am awaiting to hear what my brother will say ,i want to say a Big ty to Chaotica who is my rock & hand holding me through this as her hubby will too along with the rest of my family & friends and you guys in here ....i really Thank All of you for your prayers and wisdom and i pray that i still will have it through this you have no idea how wonderful i think you guys are  yes.gif need a Boobie Dobbie  cool10.gif  new name i call them now  ohmy.gif  biggrin.gif

I'm so sorry! I just read this, and I hope for the best outcome for you, blondie!!!!

Here's to you, the universal NWW (New World Women) cure-all:

cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif

And lots and lots of love from your TRF sistahs!

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

smile.gif sullysue

Amen to that, sully.

I want to add my thoughts and good wishes, b77. My mom beat this, and I know you will, too.

heart.gif

I realized I should have opened a new thread for this news so everyone would know beathorse.gif but i knew you all would come through for Carol and I appreciate all that you all have done for her wub.gif ....

It brings tears to my eyes to know that the support she needs is here for her.... I will update when she can not and let you all know how she is recuperating after her surgery wink.gif

SHE WILL BEAT THIS and we will be there for through all the steps and my prayers are with her rose.gif

heart.gif

Missy