The Baby Project

barney_rebel

Keeping good thoughts for you and your wife, Barney.

Like many have said, these things happen in their own time.

In my case hubbs and I were just dating and talking hypothetically about the future and taking ACTIVE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES like good responsible people.

Which is why I was more than 2 months gone before I realized why I was so tired. One day I went to the doctor's. The next day: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT HAS A HEARTBEAT????"""

Our little "wonderboy" is the joy and delight in our lives and those of his two older sisters. And he's a huge Rush fan. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I bet you will be a great dad....... yes.gif

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (supermouse @ Jun 2 2006, 08:21 AM)
Keeping good thoughts for you and your wife, Barney.

I bet you will be a great dad....... yes.gif

I hope the news is good but please please pretty please don't make us wait the whole two months to know whats going on.... the suspense is killing me

QUOTE (Trace @ Jun 2 2006, 05:02 AM)
When we started trying for a baby, I was told that it can take several months after coming off the pill to conceive. So we just assumed it wouldn't happen straight away. I was horrified when a month later I took a test and it was positive. I hadn't really prepared myself for it to happen that quick!!

It was the same with the other two (I was still on the pill when I conceived Joseph)!! Tony reckons its because he's so good laugh.gif

laugh.gif I can relate so well, Trace. On the pill when Patrick was conceived. Breast feeding when Savannah was "made" five months later. (All of those idiots who told me you have only a 15% chance of becoming preggers when your nursing need to contribute to her college fund!) And, to top it all off, I had just given away the last of the baby things when we found out Sera was on the way.

Mmmmmbabies wub.gif

Married a mere 4 months when I got pregnant the first time!

On the PILL! OY!

Indeed, sometimes these things have their own agenda. yes.gif

I will always be totally addicted to ALL that is baby. Their little sweet selves, their smell, the feel of the downey fuzz on their little heads..... It puts me in a trance!

Good luck Rebels!

And remember, practice practice PRACTICE! cheer.gif

Hi - yes Theresa is ONE MONTH pregnant.

That being said, we do realize that in 3 months, anything can happen. Our fingers our crossed.

Also, I had to take down the actual baby plan to respect her wishes. Thank you everyone for your support.

lol yeah, i woulda hadja do it too wink.gif Congrats sweets wub.gif You're gonna be a great dad!

653.gif cheer.gif

I've been putting off posting in here, until you said something! wink.gif

Congratulations to you and T wub.gif

You know how happy I am for you both biggrin.gif

You will and have been in my thoughts and prayers heart.gif rose.gif heart.gif

Much love to you both heart.gif

Lin heart.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jun 2 2006, 01:04 PM)

That being said, we do realize that in 3 months, anything can happen. Our fingers our crossed.

Also, I had to take down the actual baby plan to respect her wishes. Thank you everyone for your support.

Things will be fine, Barn. You will take good care of T. And you will be an amazing father. smile.gif

Congratulations to Theresa. You go, girl. Eat, eat, eat!!!! 1287.gif Yay food when you're pregnant. (Do get enough light exercise, though. Makes delivery easier. IMO, anyway. smile.gif )

Way to go

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Hope she has a great pregnancy! with no morning sickness!!!!!(I wouldn't know what that is since I didn't have it with either of my boys)

I'm so happy for you, you will make good parents!

Congratulations! cheer.gif

That's great news. Hope she's feeling good. If not, be patient with her. It's horrible feeling sick all the time. I was lucky with my first, but my second I didn't have morning sickness, but I had bad indigestion ALL THE TIME. Yuk!

But I'm sure you'll take great care of her! wink.gif Keep us posted.

Tell her to watch out for the heartburn.... damn near killed me so I had to be put on meds to help it .... but other than that I was good

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jun 2 2006, 02:04 PM)

Many Congrats Barn.

You'll make a great father biggrin.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Jun 4 2006, 01:05 PM)
Tell her to watch out for the heartburn.... damn near killed me so I had to be put on meds to help it .... but other than that I was good

and the leg cramps, don't forget the leg cramps!! wacko.gif

Congratulations Barney, this is fantastic news!! 653.gif

How is T feeling? Is she feeling ok? When I got pregnant, I had morning sickness for the whole nine months with both my babies. I had to take medicine to keep from puking. I was losing my cookies up to 5 times a day... Color even made me sick...

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 5 2006, 02:24 PM)
How is T feeling? Is she feeling ok? When I got pregnant, I had morning sickness for the whole nine months with both my babies. I had to take medicine to keep from puking. I was losing my cookies up to 5 times a day... Color even made me sick...

Oh, man, I feel for you. You must have gone through hell. And I though indigestion was bad. I was lucky!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright Barn - you got swimmers!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is great news!!!!!!! Congratulations, and speaking as a woman who has had 3 children (and therefore 3 pregnancies) make sure you cater to your wife's evert whim and craving. It will make your life MUCH easier!!! wink.gif biggrin.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif cheer.gif common001.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived