The Baby Project

barney_rebel

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 29 2006, 09:03 AM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Jul 28 2006, 11:54 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 28 2006, 12:27 PM)
No need to pad this one biggrin.gif

Does that mean, it's a Boy???? smile.gif

Still a month before we can tell, but I'm willing to bed it is.

We could have a contest smile.gif

Is T carrying high or low? From what I can remember, generally high means a boy, and low means a girl..

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Aug 31 2006, 08:13 AM)
This is 18 weeks - one more week and we will find out if it's a boy or girl.

I think we've reached a consensus on the last-name issue. T didn't take on my last name. smile.gif

bekloppt.gif barn, so nice to hear everything is going well with you both. smile.gif heart.gif

Well did you find out the sex yet?

and how is T feeling?

Do you have the nursery ready yet?

what colours are you two going with?

and remember to rub T feet ... it really helped me when I was preg!

Glad to hear that everything is going well Barney.It is a really exciting time.

thanks you for the update Barn...

but as any parent will tell you, no matter how many books or magazines you read....or videos you watch..

it's all hands on experience...

you guys are going to be great parents indeed.... wub.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Nov 27 2006, 09:59 PM)
need to paint, and sort out some stuff, but most of the stuff is there!

http://www.bruceandtheresa.com/baby/baby1.jpg

http://www.bruceandtheresa.com/baby/baby2.jpg

Very Nice & I Love the crib !! wink.gif

nice furniture Barn....

what a lovely room to welcome your new little one into the world!!

wub.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Nov 27 2006, 09:59 PM)
need to paint, and sort out some stuff, but most of the stuff is there!

http://www.bruceandtheresa.com/baby/baby1.jpg

http://www.bruceandtheresa.com/baby/baby2.jpg

I'm just imagining what all that stuff is going to look like two years from now.

Uh...save some time. Don't paint. You can piant when the babe leaves for college. cool.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 28 2006, 06:08 AM)
nice furniture Barn....

what a lovely room to welcome your new little one into the world!!

wub.gif

goodpost.gif

you guys have good taste!

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 1 2006, 09:50 AM)
I am sick as a dog today...

Fighting it as much as possible so T doesn't get sick. I rarely get sick too (first time in couple of years). Damn work stress.

awww.....

hope you feel better soon Barn!!

wub.gif http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/rose.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 1 2006, 09:12 AM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 1 2006, 09:50 AM)
I am sick as a dog today...

Fighting it as much as possible so T doesn't get sick.  I rarely get sick too (first time in couple of years).  Damn work stress.

awww.....

hope you feel better soon Barn!!

wub.gif http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/rose.gif

sad.gif

I hope you get better soon!

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 4 2006, 03:35 PM)
Thank you for all of your concerns biggrin.gif.

After resting and staying home for the day, I think I've overcome my flu. Hopefully I didn't infect T.

We have an appointment a week now, sometimes two eh.gif

Yikes! It's almost baby time, huh? Kiss your regular sleep schedule bye-bye!!! tongue.gif

(I'm glad you're feeling better. smile.gif )

31 weeks:

Your baby's arms, legs and body continue to fill out -- and they are finally proportional in size to her head. She weighs about 3.3 pounds/1.5 kilograms and looks more like a newborn. She measures about 16 inches/ 41 centimetres from crown to toe and is headed for a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and he's beginning to accumulate a layer of fat underneath his skin in preparation for life as a newborn. As a result, his arms, legs, and body are filling out.

You may notice your baby isn't moving around as much. Don't worry; she's just running out of space in your uterus. As long as you can feel her squirming, you'll know she's just fine. Believe it or not, she still has plenty of growing to do. You can expect her to gain at least two more pounds/900 grams before delivery.

Your baby's organs are continuing to mature and she is passing water from her bladder: good practice for the urinating she'll do after she's born. Soon you can wonder what your baby is wishing for -- brain scans have shown that fetuses have periods of dream sleep around month eight.

You've probably gained three to four pounds / 1.3 to 1.8 kilograms this month. Gaining a pound/450 grams a week is quite normal during the last trimester as your baby has a final growth spurt before birth.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 6 2006, 11:51 AM)
31 weeks:

Your baby's arms, legs and body continue to fill out -- and they are finally proportional in size to her head. She weighs about 3.3 pounds/1.5 kilograms and looks more like a newborn. She measures about 16 inches/ 41 centimetres from crown to toe and is headed for a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and he's beginning to accumulate a layer of fat underneath his skin in preparation for life as a newborn. As a result, his arms, legs, and body are filling out.

You may notice your baby isn't moving around as much. Don't worry; she's just running out of space in your uterus. As long as you can feel her squirming, you'll know she's just fine. Believe it or not, she still has plenty of growing to do. You can expect her to gain at least two more pounds/900 grams before delivery.

Your baby's organs are continuing to mature and she is passing water from her bladder: good practice for the urinating she'll do after she's born. Soon you can wonder what your baby is wishing for -- brain scans have shown that fetuses have periods of dream sleep around month eight.

You've probably gained three to four pounds / 1.3 to 1.8 kilograms this month. Gaining a pound/450 grams a week is quite normal during the last trimester as your baby has a final growth spurt before birth.

wub.gif

Congrats!!!

I hope all is well with the 3 of you.

rose.gif

You are going to be wonderful; parents. yes.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 6 2006, 10:51 AM)
31 weeks:

wub.gif

It won't be long now, barney biggrin.gif

Archived