You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

He wants to sit down and he wants to be entertained, he doesn't want a load... No really - I'm absolutely fed up with this. I really am.

Learn the true story of this man. Len Hanky. Chiropodist, voyeur, hen teaser. The man of whom the Chairman of Fiat once said... :codger:

Aha! No, you want room 12A, next door.

Oh please, just a little about the appalling conditions under which you live. :|

What's this, then? 'Romanes Eunt Domus'? 'People called Romanes they go the house'?
  • Like 1

He wants to sit down and he wants to be entertained, he doesn't want a load... No really - I'm absolutely fed up with this. I really am.

Learn the true story of this man. Len Hanky. Chiropodist, voyeur, hen teaser. The man of whom the Chairman of Fiat once said... :codger:

Oh please, just a little about the appalling conditions under which you live. :|

What's this, then? 'Romanes Eunt Domus'? 'People called Romanes they go the house'?

He must have died while carving it. :huh:
  • Like 1

Here - he says he's not dead!
  • Like 1

He's bluffing. Your mind's gone, Jenkins. :crazy: You're rubbish.
  • Like 1

I'm afraid there's been an error in our computer. The correct answer should of course have been number four, and not Katy Boyle.
  • Like 1

I'm afraid there's been an error in our computer. The correct answer should of course have been number four, and not Katy Boyle.

:goodone: Number four. The bridge of the nose.
  • Like 1

He is the keeper of the Bridge of Death. He asks each traveller five questions -
  • Like 1

He is the keeper of the Bridge of Death. He asks each traveller five questions -

I would like to ask the team what changes they would make if they were Hitler? :unsure:
  • Like 1

I would like to ask the team what changes they would make if they were Hitler? :unsure:

I ... want... to see a sketch of Eric's please...
  • Like 1

Eric the fish. He's an halibut. :pussy:
  • Like 1

No! It's Eric the half a bee!
  • Like 1

You mean you don't make any honey at all? :rose: Well why do you have a week?
  • Like 1

Well, we do it to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance, I mean, if you're not, you won't spend a couple of months filling up that enormous churn with mmm, so on and so on...
  • Like 1

Well, we do it to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance, I mean, if you're not, you won't spend a couple of months filling up that enormous churn with mmm, so on and so on...

It means you can have an emergency supply underneath the vestry of 5,000 gallons. :spitwater:
  • Like 1

It means you can have an emergency supply underneath the vestry of 5,000 gallons. :spitwater:

The wooden thing?
  • Like 1

The wooden thing?

:yes: Put her in the Comfy Chair!
  • Like 1

The wooden thing?

:yes: Put her in the Comfy Chair!

You young couple just carry on. Take no notice of me... I don't want to feel as though I'm getting in the way.
  • Like 1

Oh, they won't mind. They're very broad-minded. :drool:

Look at them, bloody Catholics, filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.
  • Like 1

Look at them, bloody Catholics, filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.

I showed you how to make a small plate of goulash go round twenty-six people. :huh:
  • Like 1

I showed you how to make a small plate of goulash go round twenty-six people. :huh:

It was smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it.
  • Like 1

Yandelvayasna grldenvi stravenka. :moon:
  • Like 1

Mind you I don't know whether you've really considered the advantages of owning a really fine set of modern encyclopaedias, you know, they can really do you wonders.
  • Like 1

Mind you I don't know whether you've really considered the advantages of owning a really fine set of modern encyclopaedias, you know, they can really do you wonders.

Somebody just went past the window. That way. :boo hiss:
  • Like 1

Somebody just went past the window. That way. :boo hiss:

We are proud to be bringing to you one of the evergreen bucket kickers. Yes, the wonderful death of the famous English Admiral Nelson.
  • Like 1