MEGXIT vs BREXIT - which force is stronger??

treeduck

Which is it?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. BREXIT or MEGXIT

I love how Brits pride themselves on not being racists, until they're exposed as being more racist than anyone.

You're obviously trolling, but I'd be curious to know which statement it was that convinced you racism was involved....

Are you Honestly saying the fact that she is a 1/2 black American does not factor into her treatment at all?

You're just making assumptions then?

• Like 1

I love how Brits pride themselves on not being racists, until they're exposed as being more racist than anyone.

You're obviously trolling, but I'd be curious to know which statement it was that convinced you racism was involved....

Are you Honestly saying the fact that she is a 1/2 black American does not factor into her treatment at all?

Based on the treatment of many prominent blacks in Britain I don't think I am assuming anything.

Unless you can produce a statement that specifically references this, then that is exactly what I am saying.

I'm not interested in her colour or nationality, just the fact that she is another freeloading beneficiary of unearned wealth and privilege

Get rid of the lot of them I say.

• Like 1

Based on the treatment of many prominent blacks in Britain I don't think I am assuming anything.

Who would they be then?

So you're saying that everyone in the UK is racist?

Who would they be then?

For starters just to name one, virtually every black member of the Premier league.

Who would they be then?

For starters just to name one, virtually every black member of the Premier league.

And of course there's no racists in America at all.

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

Well you said "I love how Brits pride themselves on not being racist until they're exposed as being racist". Who are you talking about exactly? Football hooligans (which you brought up) or fans of the Royal family? Or someone else?

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

Well you said "I love how Brits pride themselves on not being racist until they're exposed as being racist". Who are you talking about exactly? Football hooligans (which you brought up) or fans of the Royal family? Or someone else?

The whole Brit population in general. There just as racist as anyone else.

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

So you're saying I'm racist and Fridge too?

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

Now who is assuming things?

But not _more_ racist, right? That is not what you're saying, yes? The abysmal monkey noises and banana peels thrown at Raheem Sterling, et al makes for ugly publicity, but there were some pretty ugly memes going 'round after Obama's election, too. There's plenty of Anglo-American racism to go around.

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

You can't have it both ways, the whole Brit population you said.

And anyway if you believe this, what good is typing about it on here going to do? If you're so worried about it I have to ask you, what are you going to do about it?

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

And anyway if you believe this, what good is typing about it on here going to do? If you're so worried about it I have to ask you, what are you going to do about it?

IN GENERAL (the part you conveniently left out) the whole of the Brit population is as racist as anyone else. That is not disputable. And there is nothing I can do about it other than strive not to be that way in my day to day life, and teach my children the same.

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

IN GENERAL (the part you conveniently left out) the whole of the Brit population is as racist as anyone else. That is not disputable. And there is nothing I can do about it other than strive not to be that way in my day to day life, and teach my children the same.

Well I'm disappointed now I thought you were going to do something, sounded like you had a plan...

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

Well I'm disappointed now I thought you were going to do something, sounded like you had a plan...

Nope. All I ever had was an observation.

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

Ok then.

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

Ok then.

It's never any fun. My own father refers to Obama as the little black Boy.

Who would they be then?

When did I say that?

Contradicting post #10 so soon?

You mean just as more racist as the next.

Yeah, that's it!

:LOL: