THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

just imagine what the 2024 riots will look like!

Stump jumpin’ Jethro and every other chicken-fried simpleton from Cleetus County, Arkansas, will burn down every Waffle House due to Donald Trump not being able to run for a third term

Hi, I'm Joe Biden and the dull one that is more than an ordinary person to suggest a little more of his death than his own version and his life in a group chat with the three saying that the president is a f***in jam man.

lol, day trading at work

you can't really day trade a Roth IRA as it turns out

they don't like that

:LOL:

On my short-term trading I am averaging around a 20% return. I am conservative so I tend to leave some money on the table rather than risk a hard drop before I can sell.

What's interesting is that the short term approach allows me to put the gains to work, and my effective return on my money at play has been 45% as a result.

lol, day trading at work

you can't really day trade a Roth IRA as it turns out

they don't like that

:LOL:

On my short-term trading I am averaging around a 20% return. I am conservative so I tend to leave some money on the table rather than risk a hard drop before I can sell.

What's interesting is that the short term approach allows me to put the gains to work, and my effective return on my money at play has been 45% as a result.

I made 45% on Delta from March to June. Then bought back in and sold again, an hour before today's drop. Probably gonna buy in a third time in a bit here. :LOL:

• Like 1