Which one is best?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is best?

• The One in Working Man (ATWAS)
    • THe One in YYZ (ESL)
    • The Rhythm Method (ASOH)
    • The Rhythm Method (Different Stages)
    • O Baterista (Rush in Rio)

I voted for the pure drumming engine he is on "ESL", but I recently watched the S&A bluray again and THAT solo is astounding and would be my top all-around choice.
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if I posted so many moons ago, but I love RIR! O Baterista was one of the most divers, stimulating and enthralling drum solos I've heard yet.

My absolute favorite parts were 0:39 through 1:45 and then... The absolutely f***ing best drumming I've ever heard in my whole life was at minutes 4:32 through 5:04!!! :haz: I could listen to that thrumming, dance inducing, motorcycle soundtrack for ever! I would love to have that on an endless loop playing in my helmet while I'm showing the twisty roads a good time.

• Like 1

I like all, DUH THE PROFESSOR IS THE GREATEST, but I really like the original ones found in ATWAS and Exit....Stage Left Edited by agubrizbassman

how could anyone vote anything other than O Baterista!? such an amazing drum solo.. i get chills every time i listen to it. But i'm also digging the CA electronic drum solo he did too.. can't wait to download that one hehe

I voted for All The World's A Stage, but my favorite is the one from Permanent Waves Tour (You can hear it on Spirit Of The Airwaves-bootleg).

And I dont really like the drum solos that Neil do these days, to much Jazz-sound-stuff.