Going to the bathroom

rushgoober

Literally, yes, sometimes, but I'm more referring to metaphorically. wink.gif

I often just don't enjoy going to the bathroom. It's not like it's an unpleasant act in itself. In fact, once I'm "involved" it can be a great relief, I feel better afterwards, and sometimes it's a religious experience that can be nothing short of triumphant. The problem I DO have is it's just so damn incovenient!

I've noticed that more and more I find myself "holding it in" for long periods until I can no longer bear it, because often it's just never a good time to go the bathroom. I've been keeping really busy lately, and when nature calls, I just have to stop doing what I'm doing in order to take the time to go. It can be a real pain.

It's not like I have a choice though, ya know? I can only hold in for so long, but at some point I just HAVE to go take care of things or the choice will be made for me, and that would REALLY be a pain in the ass. eh.gif

Or am I the only one? unsure.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we talking about numero uno or the deuce?

No.....it's a good discussion. After all, it is one of the most common activites practiced by ALL the members of the board daily.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 9 2007, 01:47 PM)
Do you fold or wad? *giggle*

Not everyone here has been around long enough to remember that conversation. Personally, I'm a wadder. Folding is just too, you know, anal... unsure.gif

Then of course there was the famous do you put the toilet paper roll so it unravels from underneath or above convo. yes.gif

And there were others... ph34r.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 9 2007, 02:33 PM)
Do you fold or wad?  *giggle*

Not everyone here has been around long enough to remember that conversation. Personally, I'm a wadder. Folding is just too, you know, anal... unsure.gif

Then of course there was the famous do you put the toilet paper roll so it unravels from underneath or above convo. yes.gif

Just don't bump or remake the "Peeing in the shower" thread, for the love of humanity...

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Jun 9 2007, 10:46 PM)

Just don't bump or remake the "Peeing in the shower" thread, for the love of humanity...

no kidding!

Jeez that thread was fking bizarre....

TMI yes.gif

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Jun 9 2007, 01:46 PM)

spit6ph.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 9 2007, 03:27 PM)

I often just don't enjoy going to the bathroom. It's not like it's an unpleasant act in itself. In fact, once I'm "involved" it can be a great relief, I feel better afterwards, and sometimes it's a religious experience that can be nothing short of triumphant. The problem I DO have is it's just so damn incovenient!

I've noticed that more and more I find myself "holding it in" for long periods until I can no longer bear it, because often it's just never a good time to go the bathroom. I've been keeping really busy lately, and when nature calls, I just have to stop doing what I'm doing in order to take the time to go. It can be a real pain.

It's not like I have a choice though, ya know? I can only hold in for so long, but at some point I just HAVE to go take care of things or the choice will be made for me, and that would REALLY be a pain in the ass. eh.gif

Or am I the only one? unsure.gif

Do you talk to people about this kind of thing face to face, or is it the anonymity of the internet that makes you feel as if it's OK to say things like this?

Because if it's the first one I'm sure glad we live on different coasts.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 9 2007, 03:02 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 9 2007, 03:27 PM)

I often just don't enjoy going to the bathroom.  It's not like it's an unpleasant act in itself.  In fact, once I'm "involved" it can be a great relief, I feel better afterwards, and sometimes it's a religious experience that can be nothing short of triumphant.  The problem I DO have is it's just so damn incovenient! 

I've noticed that more and more I find myself "holding it in" for long periods until I can no longer bear it, because often it's just never a good time to go the bathroom.  I've been keeping really busy lately, and when nature calls, I just have to stop doing what I'm doing in order to take the time to go.  It can be a real pain.

It's not like I have a choice though, ya know?  I can only hold in for so long, but at some point I just HAVE to go take care of things or the choice will be made for me, and that would REALLY be a pain in the ass.  eh.gif

Or am I the only one?  unsure.gif

Do you talk to people about this kind of thing face to face, or is it the anonymity of the internet that makes you feel as if it's OK to say things like this?

Because if it's the first one I'm sure glad we live on different coasts.

Sorry, it's the first one. I mean, it's not like I'd bring it up to a stranger I just met, but, well, in the right circumstances... I might! blush4.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jun 9 2007, 08:10 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/22.gif TMI!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I have to agree.

Next thing you know us women will be talking

about our cycles.

eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 9 2007, 03:47 PM)
Do you fold or wad? *giggle*

im a folder. the rest of my family are crumplers. 2.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jun 9 2007, 08:22 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Jun 9 2007, 08:10 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/22.gif  TMI!

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

I have to agree.

Next thing you know us women will be talking

about our cycles.

eyesre4.gif

I go along with yah's laugh.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jun 9 2007, 09:22 PM)
You can pee without pooping, but you can't poop without peeing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/s54.gifThe wise one has spoken. tongue.gif

wub.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (hartmanm @ Jun 9 2007, 08:35 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 9 2007, 03:47 PM)

im a folder. the rest of my family are crumplers. 2.gif rofl3.gif

How in the hell do you know this?

QUOTE (sundog @ Jun 9 2007, 09:24 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jun 9 2007, 09:22 PM)
You can pee without pooping, but you can't poop without peeing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/s54.gifThe wise one has spoken. tongue.gif

wub.gif

bolt.gif

z7shysterical.gif joker.gif

Archived