hello

Geddyfan13

hello my frend said somon use my name on website reddiyand say he is geedyfan13 but isnot true i want to tell all the pepel i meet on therushforn that it is not me i see post make by geedyfan13 that is not me he says many rude things i do not like i do not want esay rud thing i onlywant tak malk bc i thin in vry intristing an imprt to tak abiy i sorry for bad spelling but im sooo sad now pepl say i am bad cuz sone who is not me geedyfan13 say bad thinf on othe place redd not ehere!!!! peze dont thin i am mean too i dnot want peepl be mad with me i am the real geedyfan13!!!!! it is not the other man thank you vrym for reed this post 7 thank 4 being rush form it is nice to se pepl stil tak abuot rush best badn in the whol world!!!!!! i now like rush song role the bons so i wan to mak the pictur for me on therusheform be skelton from role the bones can anyone tell me how do????

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :16ton: :16ton: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :fury: :haz: :haz: :fury: :bang bang: :bang bang: :bang bang: :bang bang: :bang bang: :fuckinputer: :fuckinputer: :fuckinputer: :no: :no: :no: :d13: :d13:

hello my frend said somon use my name on website reddiyand say he is geedyfan13 but isnot true i want to tell all the pepel i meet on therushforn that it is not me i see post make by geedyfan13 that is not me he says many rude things i do not like i do not want esay rud thing i onlywant tak malk bc i thin in vry intristing an imprt to tak abiy i sorry for bad spelling but im sooo sad now pepl say i am bad cuz sone who is not me geedyfan13 say bad thinf on othe place redd not ehere!!!! peze dont thin i am mean too i dnot want peepl be mad with me i am the real geedyfan13!!!!! it is not the other man thank you vrym for reed this post 7 thank 4 being rush form it is nice to se pepl stil tak abuot rush best badn in the whol world!!!!!! i now like rush song role the bons so i wan to mak the pictur for me on therusheform be skelton from role the bones can anyone tell me how do????

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :16ton: :16ton: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :fury: :haz: :haz: :fury: :bang bang: :bang bang: :bang bang: :bang bang: :bang bang: :fuckinputer: :fuckinputer: :fuckinputer: :no: :no: :no: :d13: :d13:

I think this is what he is trying to say:

Hello. My friend said someone was using my name on a website already. They were saying that they were GeddyFan13, but it is not true and I want to tell all of the people I meet on The Rush Forum that it is not me. He says so many rude things that I do not like. I do not want to say rude things. I only want to talk because I think I am very interesting. I am sorry for bad spelling. I am so sad people say I am bad because someone who is not me is saying bad things on another place that is not here. Please do not think I am mean I do not want people to be mad at me. I am the real GeddyFan13!!!!!! It is not the other man. Thank you very much for reading this post. Thanks for being Rush Forum. It is nice to see people still talk about Rush, the best band in the world. I now like the Rush song Roll The Bones. I want to make my icon here be the

Skelton from Roll The Bones. Can anyone tell me how to?

Edited by Surrender74
  • Like 2

:haz:

• Like 2

Hello again! x3

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20bass%20leftie.gif

• Like 1

I love that album !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 4 Prism albums...Ron Tabak was the singer in the first few albums, I heard him in '83 or '85 doing a Labatt's Blue commercial that played in the States as well as Canada...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Canadian%20banana.png

Hello again! x3

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20bass%20leftie.gif

I love that New England album too

They opened for KISS when I saw them in 1979

I was a kid who knew nothing about rock concerts and opening bands - so when the lights went down and New England came out, I was like HOLY SHIT, THEY ARE NOT WEARING THE MAKEUP ( thinking it was KISS )

lol

Don't Ever Wanna Lose Ya is classic

• Like 1

Hello again! x3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCsF2hJYl3g

I love that New England album too

They opened for KISS when I saw them in 1979

I was a kid who knew nothing about rock concerts and opening bands - so when the lights went down and New England came out, I was like HOLY SHIT, THEY ARE NOT WEARING THE MAKEUP ( thinking it was KISS )

lol

Don't Ever Wanna Lose Ya is classic

Yeah, that was the first song released in the Detroit area as well. Gene Simmons took them under his wing in those first years...They put out a second album, but I didn't buy it for whatever reason...oh yeah! That was durring my long (year and a half) lay off from FORD....not much moolah....but now, a place called rockcandyrecords.co.uk is reissuing great albums from the past, and the second album is coming out by them! They do a MONDO reissue upgrading to 24 bit tech. from the original source tapes or digital if it was in that media. Big write ups and sometimes extra songs....check 'em out, they're a British company, but the shipping is free I believe...I've got four albums from them already, and I will keep up because I want the best sound I can get, and even albums you can still get on CD, aren't 24 bit stuff.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20moose.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1