Euro 2016 France

Gooooool....Arrrrrrrrrgentina!!!!!

Commentary from the US commentator: "The beginning of a half is the worst time to give up a goal." :eh:

Wait...wrong tourney. :oops:

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Fantastic goal by Gera. :) Too bad Hungarians couldn't keep the lead till halftime. :(

Two great matches going on!

A real shootout between Hungary & Portugal!

Iceland looks totally exhausted! One would think Austria would score in the final minutes...

ETA: Iceland's Traustuson gets a clear sideline breakaway and his team just sits back and lets him run... :LOL:

Edited by goose

Yeah, I guess the reporter asked him if he's prepared for the match against Hungary. Unfortunately, I can't argue with the fact Ronaldo came to play today, but he still remains one of the biggest snobs in sports history.
  • Like 1

Gooooool....Arrrrrrrrrgentina!!!!!

Commentary from the US commentator: "The beginning of a half is the worst time to give up a goal." :eh:

Wait...wrong tourney. :oops:

:laughing guy:
  • Like 1

Watching this tournament must be torture for the Scots. England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland have, in the same tournament, qualified for phase 2, which Scotland have failed to do in every tournament they've ever actually made.
  • Like 1

Watching this tournament must be torture for the Scots. England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland have, in the same tournament, qualified for phase 2, which Scotland have failed to do in every tournament they've ever actually made.

it's only football though, and not the true sport of kings, Rugby Union ;-)

• Like 1

Sounds like the Icelandic announcers were pretty happy with the result

http://www.espnfc.us...16-at-euro-2016

They don't score that goal and they play Croatia instead of England. Good move? Let's debate. :gumby:

Definitely better to be playing England!

I'm sure England is also glad to play Iceland and not Portugal. If I'm Iceland, I'd rather be in a bracket with lesser names. Even if they manage to get by the English, they got France next. :16ton:

Sounds like the Icelandic announcers were pretty happy with the result

http://www.espnfc.us...16-at-euro-2016

They don't score that goal and they play Croatia instead of England. Good move? Let's debate. :gumby:

Definitely better to be playing England!

I'm sure England is also glad to play Iceland and not Portugal. If I'm Iceland, I'd rather be in a bracket with lesser names. Even if they manage to get by the English, they got France next. :16ton:

A tough row to hoe, for sure!

Anyone else drooling over what tomorrow brings, football-wise?

:drool:

I have to make sure and set my alarm for 7.30am. Nawalka seems to think Poland will control the tempo of the game but I gotta see it to believe it. Good luck to you, Goose, although you probably won't need it. (lucky bastard) ;) The late game will be a cracker. Let's say goodbye to Ronaldo tomorrow. :bitchslap:

B :drool: L :drool: A :drool: S :drool: Z :drool: C :drool: Z :drool: Y :drool: K :drool: O :drool: W :drool: S :drool: K :drool: I :cosmo: Poland 1 Switzerland 0