GnR summer stadium tour

custom55

GNR are playing MetLife Stadium next week, for two night ?!?! OMG

Anybody know what time the appear on stage and how long the setlist is ?

GNR are playing MetLife Stadium next week, for two night ?!?! OMG

Anybody know what time the appear on stage and how long the setlist is ?

I think they go on around 9:30

The set is in the two and a half to three hour range. Which is the usual for them.

They've been filling at lot of these stadiums for the tour which has surprised me a bit. I didn't think people in such large numbers would be this pumped to see them. Guess I was wrong about that.

Posted this yesterday in the fat Ax thread:

I saw them Saturday night in Toronto (packed Rogers Centre!) and I have to say to all the naysayers that it was one of the more enjoyable concerts I have been to in a while. They played for almost 3 hours and played all the hits. The band was awesome. Slash is in fine form. Axl was having a good time and his vocals were good. I think GNR are making up for all the abuse they gave fans over the years. Hard to justify the high ticket prices but that is the norm these days. All things considered they did their best to give us our "money's worth". It was a heavy show! A 3 hour sonic assault that left me "depleted" afterwards.

• Like 3

Posted this yesterday in the fat Ax thread:

I saw them Saturday night in Toronto (packed Rogers Centre!) and I have to say to all the naysayers that it was one of the more enjoyable concerts I have been to in a while. They played for almost 3 hours and played all the hits. The band was awesome. Slash is in fine form. Axl was having a good time and his vocals were good. I think GNR are making up for all the abuse they gave fans over the years. Hard to justify the high ticket prices but that is the norm these days. All things considered they did their best to give us our "money's worth". It was a heavy show! A 3 hour sonic assault that left me "depleted" afterwards.

I'm glad to hear that. :)

• Like 1