I'm Drunk! I'm "Outta Love Again!" VAN HALEN II BLOWS AWAY VAN HALEN UNO! I'm RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL FOOLS!

RUSHHEAD666

I woke up in a masochist mood today, so I just went through VH III. Granted, it doesn´t sound as horrible today as I thought it did when it came out. But way below expectations for VH.

Well...you sucked me in. Giving VHIII a first-ever listen...or first that I can remember, at least.
  • Like 1

I'm RUNNING WITH THE FIREBALL DEVIL BABY!

Ever have Fireball Whiskey with Angry Orchard? ANGRY BALLS!

TAKE YOUR WHISKEY HOME FOOLS!!!

Did anyone drink the Fireball? (I tried some once and have to admit it was much better than plain whiskey...mostly because I do not like whiskey at all and you can't taste it in the Fireball! :fury: )

Hahaha! The Fireball Box is still on my counter next to the fridge. Someone tapped the first plastic bag but there is still a lot left! It is delicious.

Thanks for coming by! It was a blast. Say hi to Mike and Tim for me. Great guys!!

Cheers my dear.

• Like 1

I always felt that VH II was the stuff that didn't make the debut. I know it wasn't but to suggest it trumps the debut, no way!

Haha! I was sort of kidding by using being "drunk" as an excuse.

I know nothing can hold a candle to the debut but man there are some explosive songs on the sophomore slump record?

Most of "VAN HALEN II" is "ON FIRE!"

I'm a Van Halen Whore. The first six albums are masterpieces! JMO

I woke up in a masochist mood today, so I just went through VH III. Granted, it doesn´t sound as horrible today as I thought it did when it came out. But way below expectations for VH.

Well...you sucked me in. Giving VHIII a first-ever listen...or first that I can remember, at least.

Any impressions? I think the mixing on the album was quite good, and Eddie's brown sound is wide and clear. But they needed Ted Templeman or someone else to trim those songs here, beef 'em up there, and keep Eddie away from doing lead vocals.

VH is probably the better album, quality wise.

However, I prefer VH2 myself. The intro to Women in Love has always seemed like perfect "break up" music to me, for some strange reason. And You're No Good is the best VH cover, hands down.

Wow! RICK!! You totally get it! "Women In Love!" You nailed it!! "Outta Love!" VAN HALEN II RULES!!!

• Like 1

True! House of Pain was also on one of their first demos!

Van Halen was a band born on demos. Even their amazing "Truth" album was full of them too.

Fuckk the all.

VAN HALEN RULES!

FUKK SLAMMY FAGGAR HALEN!

Sammy is awesome in Montrose and going solo! Except for that piece of shit record Geffen made him make with Eddie V on bass. Where Eagles Dare? Oh wait that's Iron Maiden!

F VAN HAGAR!!

Pop keyboard krap!!

FINISH WHAT YA STARTED RUSH FORUM FARiEIS!!

Pure country pop poop!!!

Sam Halen is worse than WHAM HALEN!

Signed,

GEORGE MICHAEL

I have no "FAITH" in VAN HAGAR!

"SEX?"

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

I guess I'll play...

Fair Warning = WACF > Debut = Diver Down > VH II (You're No Good and Women In Love :no:) > 1984 (I'll Wait :no:, plus the general cleanliness of the album)

All stellar albums, though.

I guess I'll play...

Fair Warning = WACF > Debut = Diver Down > VH II (You're No Good and Women In Love :no:) > 1984 (I'll Wait :no:, plus the general cleanliness of the album)

All stellar albums, though.

That's very creative Allen.

Ok, fukk it, I will play. I like this mathematical equation I mean "Eruption" of Real Van Fukking Halen. All Sammy Halen Posers can "Exit Stage Left."

FAIR WARNING > VAN HALEN DOS > VAN HALEN UNO > WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST > DIVER DOWN > 1984

How about A Different Kind of Truth? None of us even cared to rank it!!!!!

Jesus Rod! You read my mind! I was going to put "A Different Kind Of Truth" last! Although It is heavier than "1984."

Hmmm.....

FAIR WARNING > VAN HALEN II > VAN HALEN > WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST > DIVER DOWN > A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRUTH > 1984

How about A Different Kind of Truth? None of us even cared to rank it!!!!!

Actually as I posted yesterday

FW > VH1>1984 > WACF > VH2 > ADKOT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Diver Down

Why do you hate Diver Down so much? Too many covers?