Rush Word Scramble

RushRevisited

Victory Dance! http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/macarena.gif

K. Sorreh it took so long...my brain was toast after that one. But I drank heavily last night, and all is well again. yes.gif Here we go...

Although my Aunt Beatrice can seem a little set in her ways, she does have a curiosity of what "the kids of today" are up to. Sometimes she stops by unannounced to pick up on the most recent developments in entertainment.

Her last visit caught me in preparation for a good sit-down viewing of the RCMH boot, (thanks again Bastille Night smile.gif ) remote in hand. As she timidly peered into the living room to see the Bobbleheads bobbling and Finding My Way cranked up rather LOUD, I encouraged her to "Come on in. FIND A SEAT, BEA. EVER PONDER BEST ROCK?"

Dave and Anne were on the Rush forum, and noted some of the stranger brews recommended by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 and other afficianados in "The Macallan" area.

They went home, and tried a few bottles of Malted Wheat Rotyerinsides.

Their reaction that night -

Better Beer? - Fa, Dave Droops, Anne Sick

I'll keep trying, just in case it's wrong biggrin.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 28 2005, 05:08 PM)
Dave and Anne were on the Rush forum, and noted some of the stranger brews recommended by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 and other afficianados in "The Macallan" area.

They went home, and tried a few bottles of Malted Wheat Rotyerinsides.

Their reaction that night -

Better Beer? - Fa, Dave Droops, Anne Sick

I'll keep trying, just in case it's wrong biggrin.gif

rofl3.gif too funny icon_really_happy_guy.gif

What a day.

I got collared by a researcher earlier on, who asked me what my biggest rave about internet use was. I replied

Rave? - Kris Anecdotes On T.R.F. - Deep Babe!

Then, My made Ted e-mailed asking me to nominate my favourite two consecutive tracks on a Rush album. I wrote back -

Dear Ted, Fave Pick? - Broons Bane, Trees

I must get around to acyually solving the anagram one of these days!!!.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 29 2005, 10:06 AM)
What a day.

I got collared by a researcher earlier on, who asked me what my biggest rave about internet use was. I replied

Rave? - Kris Anecdotes On T.R.F. - Deep Babe!

Then, My made Ted e-mailed asking me to nominate my favourite two consecutive tracks on a Rush album. I wrote back -

Dear Ted, Fave Pick? - Broons Bane, Trees

I must get around to acyually solving the anagram one of these days!!!.

ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

I actually thought I was on to something this morning, when I found red, star and federation.

The whole answer is a little suspect though!!!

I think it's about the time on a TV quiz in Canada when a contestant was asked what the arrangements for sexual relations were under the regieme written about by Neil in 2112

He dived for his buzzer,and this is what ensued.......

Beep - Red Star Federation Bonk Caves

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ May 1 2005, 06:21 AM)
I actually thought I was on to something this morning, when I found red, star and federation.

The whole answer is a little suspect though!!!

I think it's about the time on a TV quiz in Canada when a contestant was asked what the arrangements for sexual relations were under the regieme written about by Neil in 2112

He dived for his buzzer,and this is what ensued.......

Beep - Red Star Federation Bonk Caves

sorreh, you failed to answer in the form of a question no.gif

Hey there - just wanted to drop a quick note that I was still alive. unsure.gif

I miss you guys - but other things are more pressing in my life right now, so I've had to quell my Rush Scramble addiction for the moment.

I will be back, just don't know when. About a month ago everything just went crazy from all sides - work, family, etc., and it hasn't let up since. Thanks for not giving me too hard a time about it, I'm just trying to do the "right thing" and be responsible - blech!

Cheers,

cool.gif

Schro

QUOTE (Schro @ May 6 2005, 01:51 PM)
Hey there - just wanted to drop a quick note that I was still alive. unsure.gif

I miss you guys - but other things are more pressing in my life right now, so I've had to quell my Rush Scramble addiction for the moment.

I will be back, just don't know when. About a month ago everything just went crazy from all sides - work, family, etc., and it hasn't let up since. Thanks for not giving me too hard a time about it, I'm just trying to do the "right thing" and be responsible - blech!

Cheers,

cool.gif

Schro

bekloppt.gif Hurry back!!!

QUOTE (Schro @ May 6 2005, 11:51 AM)
Hey there - just wanted to drop a quick note that I was still alive.  unsure.gif

I will be back, just don't know when.  About a month ago everything just went crazy from all sides - work, family, etc., and it hasn't let up since.  Thanks for not giving me too hard a time about it, I'm just trying to do the "right thing" and be responsible - blech!

Cheers,

cool.gif

Schro

bekloppt.gif Yeah Man, I think I can speak for everyone and say we've missed you around here!! Have you seen everyone asking for you? laugh.gif We LUV your stories. wacko.gif rofl3.gif wub.gif

We also know "life happens" and its easy to understand your absence. But we'll wait patiently and look forward to your return. cheer.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 27 2005, 08:56 PM)
Victory Dance! http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/macarena.gif

K. Sorreh it took so long...my brain was toast after that one. But I drank heavily last night, and all is well again. yes.gif Here we go...

Although my Aunt Beatrice can seem a little set in her ways, she does have a curiosity of what "the kids of today" are up to. Sometimes she stops by unannounced to pick up on the most recent developments in entertainment.

Her last visit caught me in preparation for a good sit-down viewing of the RCMH boot, (thanks again Bastille Night smile.gif ) remote in hand. As she timidly peered into the living room to see the Bobbleheads bobbling and Finding My Way cranked up rather LOUD, I encouraged her to "Come on in. FIND A SEAT, BEA. EVER PONDER BEST ROCK?"

bumper.gif

Oh, come on! Won't somebody respond?

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 7 2005, 09:38 AM)
Oh, come on! Won't somebody respond?

This could well be the one that breaks me - I'm sitting surrounded by bits of paper with hundreds of words and permutations written all over them, and I'm stumped!!!!!!!!.

Within 24 hours, I'll break down in tears and beg for some direction, but for now, I'll keep trying. Once the lawn is cut and the shopping is done, I'm going to lock myself into my "den" and solve this thing!!!!!!!.

BTW Rolinda, you know I love you deep down, so please forgive me for all the names I'm calling you at the moment!!!!!!!!!.

scared.gif ph34r.gif confused13.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ May 7 2005, 03:36 AM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 7 2005, 09:38 AM)
Oh, come on!  Won't somebody respond?

This could well be the one that breaks me - I'm sitting surrounded by bits of paper with hundreds of words and permutations written all over them, and I'm stumped!!!!!!!!.

Within 24 hours, I'll break down in tears and beg for some direction, but for now, I'll keep trying. Once the lawn is cut and the shopping is done, I'm going to lock myself into my "den" and solve this thing!!!!!!!.

BTW Rolinda, you know I love you deep down, so please forgive me for all the names I'm calling you at the moment!!!!!!!!!.

scared.gif ph34r.gif confused13.gif

Just for that, I'm not going to give you a third clue. http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/stubborn.gif

lips.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 7 2005, 11:42 AM)
Just for that, I'm not going to give you a third clue.

Oh dear, how does one respond to a riposte like that. I know after my little quip your anger antenna is bound to vibrate a bit, so I would suggest you sit back, listen to Feedback, and let the love and respect I have for you resonate across the cyber-ether.