NFL Super Bowl matchups - add your picks

HemiBeers

Final score:

Carolina: 35

Denver 12

That's too close. I'd like to see Peyton let Elway off the hook and get something in a size 55-10.

Put a minus in front of the Broncos score above and you'd get the number of yards Eason and Grogan led the Pats to 30 years ago.

How many times have the "Fins" appeared in the Super Bowl since then?

How many times have the "Fins" appeared in the AFC Championship since then?

Contraction. It needs to be done.

Start your own league. No rules, anything goes. No? Don't want to give up your advantages?

Shula chimes in!! :LOL:

Still waiting to hear how the league appointing him to the rules committee resulted in him getting an advantage.

Because you've got nothing and never will.

How do you decide when you're willing to draw inferences from circumstances? Is it based on who is helped or hurt?

Final score:

Denver 12

That's too close. I'd like to see Peyton let Elway off the hook and get something in a size 55-10.

Put a minus in front of the Broncos score above and you'd get the number of yards Eason and Grogan led the Pats to 30 years ago.

Start your own league. No rules, anything goes. No? Don't want to give up your advantages?

Still waiting to hear how the league appointing him to the rules committee resulted in him getting an advantage.

I already told you,

Shula, the league regardless. No active coach should be allowed on the rules committee. It's BS!! and you know it.

BTW even my sister has a Dolphins helmet from the 70's. :cool:

I know, that's why I said you had nothing. There's not one specific advantage you can come up with. If there was a problem with the arrangement you'd be able to come up with a reason why.

An active coach has no influence on the rules? :facepalm:

And Brady cheated? :laughing guy:

Edited by troutman

Final score:

Denver 12

I already told you,

Shula, the league regardless. No active coach should be allowed on the rules committee. It's BS!! and you know it.

I know, that's why I said you had nothing. There's not one specific advantage you can come up with. If there was a problem with the arrangement you'd be able to come up with a reason why.

Why is having evidence so far past the limit of your understanding?

Final score:

Denver 12

How do you decide when you're willing to draw inferences from circumstances? Is it based on who is helped or hurt?

You're projected your behavior wrt evidence on to me about this ... Nice.

If you have any evidence, post it.

Denver's D is good and Carolina tends to coast after they get leads. But I think Carolina will still cover the spread: Carolina 24, Denver 14.

That Denver offense sucks...no way they can win unless they hold Carolina under 14 points.

Kind of off topic but,

I'm gonna cook a big pot of homemade chili on Saturday for the game on Sunday. Homemade potato salad as well. :hail:

Sounds good. Make the tater salad on Saturday as well so it has a chance to mix well. I'll be over at 3 on Sunday.

Final score:

Denver 12

Try Googling "Buddy Ryan huddle 15 men"

Cheater. Wonder why he never got punished?

Final score:

Denver 12

He who?

Next Google "Don Shula sh*tbird cheater Super Bowls after 1985 season"

WTF does that have to do with anything? I dare you to argue cases in the court this way. But don't come to me for looking for a job if you do. Of course, you're making my point about the Brady fellating judge and his lack of logic.

WTF does that have to do with anything? I dare you to argue cases in the court this way. But don't come to me for looking for a job if you do. Of course, you're making my point about the Brady fellating judge and his lack of logic.

Cases are ordinarily in court because each side has a colorable argument that they're right. Here, the ant-Brady side is a lynch mob comprised of hysterical wing nuts.

Also, Shula is a sh*tbird cheater. He didn't get punished because of his place on the rules committee. And still his "Fins" did nothing in his last, what, 15 seasons? (I'm not looking up when the cheater was forced out by Johnson.)

Final score:

Denver 12

He who?

Shula. The field flooding, huddle packing, position abusing scumbag cheater.

Cases are ordinarily in court because each side has a colorable argument that they're right. Here, the ant-Brady side is a lynch mob comprised of hysterical wing nuts.

Also, Shula is a sh*tbird cheater. He didn't get punished because of his place on the rules committee. And still his "Fins" did nothing in his last, what, 15 seasons? (I'm not looking up when the cheater was forced out by Johnson.)

Only an idiot or a liar would say they believe Tom the cheating scumbag, and moronic bullshit like "the Colts balls weren't deflated enough" are lunacy. But it's more probable that a Trump cultist can be convinced that Donald is a fraud than a Brady cultist can be convinced that their hero is, so there's really no point in carrying on. There's nothing you won't stoop to in the defense of your hero.

Your "problems" with Shula are laughable attempts to deflect the attention from what your hero really is, a sorry ass system QB who would have washed out of the league in two years if he didn't have coaches who out schemed their opponents and got who knows how much help from cheating.

Only an idiot or a liar would say they believe Tom the cheating scumbag, and moronic bullshit like "the Colts balls weren't deflated enough" are lunacy. But it's more probable that a Trump cultist can be convinced that Donald is a fraud than a Brady cultist can be convinced that their hero is, so there's really no point in carrying on. There's nothing you won't stoop to in the defense of your hero.

Your "problems" with Shula are laughable attempts to deflect the attention from what your hero really is, a sorry ass system QB who would have washed out of the league in two years if he didn't have coaches who out schemed their opponents and got who knows how much help from cheating.

I know it hurts. The team you love is truly guilty of the things you wish the team you hate was. And the former has still stunk for a very long time.

Final score:

Denver 12

I already told you,

I already gave you something son. :eyeroll:

Head to head in conference championship games, Manning 3, Brady 2.

They haven't played 5 times in conference championships.

So what's Brady's record vs Manning in the biggest game they can play against each other?

1-3. It really should be 2-2, but the Patriots' defense collapsed in January 2007.

You're not going to argue Manning is better are you?

No, it's self-evident.

You can scare Manning. After a couple of hits, he unravels. He always has. I did't like him in college because of it.

Interesting, as Brady has often been described in the same way to a larger degree.

Final score:

Denver 12

I already told you,

They don't care about evidence and base their opinions solely on who it helps or hurts.

• Like 1

Diz-amn!!!!

• Like 1

Diz-amn!!!!

Why don't more "Fins" fans love Trump? He whines and makes nonsensical excuses for others' success too.

Final score:

Denver 12

I already told you,

They don't care about evidence and base their opinions solely on who it helps or hurts.

What evidence?

Final score:

Denver 12

I already told you,

What evidence?

Hahahahahaha! You do have a sense of humor!

• Like 1

Final score:

Denver 12

I already told you,

What evidence?

Hahahahahaha! You do have a sense of humor!

Yeah,

You like that? Thanks. :chickendance: Brady is the Man :D-13: You guys just can't handle the truth.

Edited by troutman

Head to head in conference championship games, Manning 3, Brady 2.

They haven't played 5 times in conference championships.

So what's Brady's record vs Manning in the biggest game they can play against each other?

1-3. It really should be 2-2, but the Patriots' defense collapsed in January 2007.

You're not going to argue Manning is better are you?

No, it's self-evident.

You can scare Manning. After a couple of hits, he unravels. He always has. I did't like him in college because of it.

Interesting, as Brady has often been described in the same way to a larger degree.

Brady performs better than Manning in the playoffs. To a larger degree? Not from my eyeball test. Manning gets happy feet after one good hit.
  • Like 1