The Speed Of Love vs Dog Years

YYZumbi

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you prefer most?

I honestly think Superconductor is a musical and lyrical commentary. Musically, it's supposed to sound like a pop rock commercial song, and lyrically it's about targeting music and entertainment to the masses with no real meaning or substance behind it. In that light, it makes me appreciate it a lot.

Yeah I suppose I can appreciate it for what it is . . . but I still think it's kind of a terrible song. . . . but then again . . . I don't know what I think. Maybe I like it ironically.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

There's no such thing as not liking a song.

You either like it or you just don't get it, in which case the fault lies with you, not the artist.

I honestly think Superconductor is a musical and lyrical commentary. Musically, it's supposed to sound like a pop rock commercial song, and lyrically it's about targeting music and entertainment to the masses with no real meaning or substance behind it. In that light, it makes me appreciate it a lot.

Yeah I suppose I can appreciate it for what it is . . . but I still think it's kind of a terrible song. . . . but then again . . . I don't know what I think. Maybe I like it ironically.

I like it, but I also just find it to be a catchy song in general.

Speed of Love is boring as hell to me compared to Dog Years..

Never understood the hate for Dog years.. check this out.. Notice he's not writing lyrics in this video, just playing some mean fukkin drums!! ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aSWeGAUsLu8

• Like 1

Dog Years may be their worst song.

"Casing cars in doggie heaven".

I'm embarrassed for them.

I am going by music actually, not lyrics....otherwise I would have gone in the other direction. Although I'd rather just run in the other direction. :P

• Like 1