Morgan Freeman shuns retirement

Jack Aubrey

Thanks to Hollywood News.

Hollywood Film veteran, Morgan Freeman is reportedly refusing to retire from the entertainment industry at the age of 68, because he feels he is now producing his best ever work.

The Academy Award winning actor has just signed up to star in an untitled World War II project, as well as a comedy drama 'Harry & the Butler', which will see him working late into 2006.

The talented star of such films as 'The Shawshank Redemption' and 'Kiss the Girls' explained, 'I keep being asked when I'm going to slow down, but I don't see any reason to. I feel like I'm probably just reaching my stride in my career. It's great to be wanted. I spent a few years not being wanted and this is better.'

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 28 2005, 10:29 PM)
Freeman brings class and dignity to every movie he's in. Glad he's not going anywhere.

I don't think I could have put it any better - Morgan Freeman has got to be one of the greatest actors of all time.

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Aug 28 2005, 06:43 PM)
her? a very attractive woman? morgan freeman is a guy. you must be thinking of a different morgan.

Pedro reels another one in and tosses it in the icebox. The boat is getting a bit overloaded and it's starting to turn dark. But the fish are biting so well..

"Just one more," he thinks to himself as he casts his rod out again over the endless sea.

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Aug 28 2005, 09:24 PM)
are you implying that he was joking and i bought it?

I plead guilty. scared.gif

But before you toss me to the mob, I'd like to invoke the "All In Good Fun" clause. Just a fishing joke among friends.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 29 2005, 05:31 AM)
QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Aug 28 2005, 10:24 PM)

No, he was directly stating it.

rofl3.gif

I predict next post from pedro:

"Ahhh...you're talking about my wife....uh...um...Morgan FAIRchild...yeah, yeah....and she can't get enough of me....yeah, that's the ticket..."

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 28 2005, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 28 2005, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Aug 28 2005, 10:24 PM)

No, he was directly stating it.

yes.gif

ok, but that's kinda stupid cuz it really wasn't much of a joke. what's so funny about referring to a guy actor as a female actor and saying she's an attractive older woman? that just seems pointless.