2015-16 NHL Season Thread

blackhawkrush

If Chicago does not advance the NHL offices will be scared after losing LA, Detroit and NYR...already

I mean does anyone want to witness a St. Louis/San Jose vs Washington/Tampa potential Cup final....??. :scared: NOPE

Lets Go Lightning

Nuff said!!! :hockey:

:hockeygoon:

• Like 1

If Chicago does not advance the NHL offices will be scared after losing LA, Detroit and NYR...already

I mean does anyone want to witness a St. Louis/San Jose vs Washington/Tampa potential Cup final....??. :scared: NOPE

I guess the Panthers or Islanders would have no shot against Tampa, eh?

• Like 2

With the ratings as low as they are, does it really matter who gets to the finals? If you're good enough to make it all the way, more power to you. To hell with what the public and the media has to say. This is the best hockey league in the world. If the American viewers have a problem with the outcome, let them live with it.
  • Like 3

With the ratings as low as they are, does it really matter who gets to the finals? If you're good enough to make it all the way, more power to you. To hell with what the public and the media has to say. This is the best hockey league in the world. If the American viewers have a problem with the outcome, let them live with it.

Well said :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 1

Flyers done, but boy they made it interesting. never were supposed to get this far. And this with our captain (Giroux) and Vorcek completely absent from scoring. Onward to the future.

Caps got a break. Couturier could have made a difference in this series.

Didn't we already learn not too long ago in this thread that the NHL is rigged?

• Like 1

Flyers done, but boy they made it interesting. never were supposed to get this far. And this with our captain (Giroux) and Vorcek completely absent from scoring. Onward to the future.

Was definitely pulling for you guys. Would have been a great story if you could have come all the way back.

C'mon Thursday, Islanders @ Lightning. I was hoping for NY to get the series I think Tampa has a better chance beating NY (sorry 73) as the Panthers were a thorn in our side the 6 times the LightNing played them during the regular season. I was actually hoping the NYI FLP series went 7 games with a triple OT for the decision. But in a way too much rear can be a bad thing...

GO BOLTS!!! :cheerleader: :hockey: :cheerleader:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Don't worry, there's still Toronto ex machina to come in and steal the series from those martyrs from St. Louis.

All because of a bad pass by Seabrook. :sigh: Blues 1 Hawks 0

We gotta start winning some battles. :rage: Blues 2 Hawks 0

H :codger: O :codger: S :codger: S :codger: A :martini: Blues 2 Hawks 1
  • Like 1

S :hockeygoon: H :hockeygoon: A :hockeygoon: W :cosmo: Hawks 2 Blues 2

You could see this coming. :sigh: Blues 3 Hawks 2

You could see this coming. :sigh: Blues 3 Hawks 2

Final.
  • Like 1

St. Louis WON this game with good defense, great goaltending and......

properly placed distraction behind the Chicago bench for 3 hours

Edited by Disembodied Spirit

St. Louis WON this game with good defense, great goaltending and......

properly placed distraction behind the Chicago bench for 3 hours

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/3RDCC_zps4wsvemv8.jpg

Yup I was noticing that pair too.... I don't know why??? :drool:

• Like 1

C'mon Thursday, Islanders @ Lightning. I was hoping for NY to get the series I think Tampa has a better chance beating NY (sorry 73)...

Be careful what you wish for. ;)

BTW, game 1 is on Wednesday.

Yeah they finalized the start date after my posting. I was assuming all the chatter from the local media was going to be correct. I should've known better as I know what happens when one assumes :P.The Lightning will have to skate at their highest level from here on out...

I am looking forward to a great series.

Go BOLTS!