CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES FOR EVERYONE!!!! (Let us share some happy muffins and be done with all the negative madness...)

Segue Myles

Sugar's going to just make people go off the deep end so maybe we need some sugar free options?

Corn Dogs

:cheers: and pass the Pepto.... :|

http://s3.postimg.org/m4dtqi7yr/20140926_155206.jpg

mmmmm....mustard. You know I have an entire shelf in my fridge of different mustards.

I think I only have about five different ones.

And no corn bread. Now I want corn bread.

Mr. Excitement! :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Sugar's going to just make people go off the deep end so maybe we need some sugar free options?

Corn Dogs

mmmmm....mustard. You know I have an entire shelf in my fridge of different mustards.

Sweet bird perched on his right shoulder. Eerily looks like a jar of mustard.

• Like 1

Corn Dogs

Unfortunate it didn't really help any. The look should about say it all... :codger:

Corn Dogs

His face cracks me up! :LOL:

• Like 1

Corn Dogs

Unfortunate it didn't really help any. The look should about say it all... :codger:

Of course not. Parakeet and corn dog don't match.

• Like 1

Corn Dogs

His face cracks me up! :LOL:

Beer & pizza would fix that right up!

• Like 1

Corn Dogs

Of course not. Parakeet and corn dog don't match.

Unless,

You are a bird dog. :P

Corn Dogs

Some observations.

How did you get the little jar of French's to sit so nicely on your shoulder? :codger:

i agree with Eagle, that Corn Dog does look a bit overdone. Quite frankly, it looks obscene. Not very appetizing. :scared:

Lovely Rush cap. :wub: Maybe I should invest in one! :)

• Like 1

Not gonna quote because my face is already all over about 3 pages of this thread :LOL: To answer the question... Broad shoulders... :) I don't really know if the thing was overdone underdone or whatever. All I know is it didn't look or taste good and I will never eat another one as long as I live. I do love the hat too btw. I don't wear hats that often but when I do I always choose :rush:
  • Like 2

Not gonna quote because my face is already all over about 3 pages of this thread :LOL: To answer the question... Broad shoulders... :) I don't really know if the thing was overdone underdone or whatever. All I know is it didn't look or taste good and I will never eat another one as long as I live. I do love the hat too btw. I don't wear hats that often but when I do I always choose :rush:

In these parts they're pretty shit. They're called "American Dog"s and have absolutely no cornmeal at all. Simply wheat and whatever cheap hotdog meat they have.

In these parts they're pretty shit. They're called "American Dog"s and have absolutely no cornmeal at all. Simply wheat and whatever cheap hotdog meat they have.

That must be what I ate. I tasted no "cornbread" whatsoever and the dog was mush. My wife was kind enough to bring it home for me from Wal Mart if I am not mistaken because I kept talking about the fact that I had never had one and folks here were busting my chops a bit about that fact. :cheers: to her even caring enough to do so... :)

That must be what I ate. I tasted no "cornbread" whatsoever and the dog was mush. My wife was kind enough to bring it home for me from Wal Mart if I am not mistaken because I kept talking about the fact that I had never had one and folks here were busting my chops a bit about that fact. :cheers: to her even caring enough to do so... :)

Doubt it. By "in these parts" I meant: Japan

It's too bad your experience with one wasn't that good. But it sounds like it just wasn't a particularly good corn dog. Usually they're pretty foolproof to make.

What happened to Segue and his cupcakes, happy muffins and his three piece suits?

I believe chances are he is in deeper thought at the moment...and if he has slacked off on the dress code, I have taken it up today.

;)

• Like 1

What happened to Segue and his cupcakes, happy muffins and his three piece suits?

I believe chances are he is in deeper thought at the moment...and if he has slacked off on the dress code, I have taken it up today.

;)

You may not believe this, but early this morning at the crack of dawn I wondered if you had gotten all spiffed up to go to work today.

What did you wear? :popcorn:

;)

You may not believe this, but early this morning at the crack of dawn I wondered if you had gotten all spiffed up to go to work today.

What did you wear? :popcorn:

Haha! Yes, I did.

My coat and slacks are a navy blue color, but also with a bit of charcoal grey, like a hybrid between the two...pressed and starched white shirt, and a tie with a repeating pattern over the whole thing in navy blue, black, and gold.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Lovely!

Bet it makes the t-shirt and jeans crowd look even worse! :LOL:

(Yes, I wouldn't be surprised :blush: )

It isn't my aim to make anyone else look or feel bad, certainly not.

But I do feel good in what I'm wearing. ;)

Anyway- I expect Segue to come along anytime now...bearing cupcakes...

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

I got distracted by the mundane life I now lead haha!

• Like 1