CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES FOR EVERYONE!!!! (Let us share some happy muffins and be done with all the negative madness...)

Segue Myles

Is it any wonder ReGor is already snatched up? Who could resist? :wub:

Well...as delicious as he looks he is not really my cup(cake) of tea...

Is he your cup of coffee?

Mebbe...

Poor dude

I wonder if he sours if he stands outside too long in the heat?

Oooh...licky licky

I love me some sour!

If I see sloe on my walkabouts I have to stop and eat. People cringe but...mmmm...lemons...I slice and eat it all

I've done that before, too!

:unsure:

• Like 1

Let's all go to the Grand Opening of John Rodger's Cigar Lounge!! :laughing guy:

There might be a dress code barring Narps' giant shitty corn dog and mustard jar-looking parakeet though.

No cupcakes or corndogs in the cigar and jazz lounge. I will have fancy chocolates. I'd try to ban flip-flops but in Enid Oklahoma they are the only shoes some people have.

• Like 1

Let's all go to the Grand Opening of John Rodger's Cigar Lounge!! :laughing guy:

There might be a dress code barring Narps' giant shitty corn dog and mustard jar-looking parakeet though.

No cupcakes or corndogs in the cigar and jazz lounge. I will have fancy chocolates. I'd try to ban flip-flops but in Enid Oklahoma they are the only shoes some people have.

No cupcakes?

My heart breaks.

I say we all show up in our evening best and put the slobs to shame.

• Like 1

I will bring some cornbread muffins to go with the caviar.

• Like 1

Splendid! There's nothing like caviar spread on a good hunk of jalapeño and cheese cornbread.

Just the right touch of decadence! :)

• Like 1

Splendid! There's nothing like caviar spread on a good hunk of jalapeño and cheese cornbread.

And I will bring some milkshakes to serve in the champagne glasses.

That is what adults drink at parties, right?

• Like 1

But, of course! Milkshakes in champagne glasses!! Who will ever know?

Before John Rogers knows it, every major city will be clamoring for him to open one of his cigar lounges in their city. And you and I will be invited to all of the grandest of the Grand Openings because anyone who is anyone will know that a Grand Opening without us will be like a day without sunshine and a night without a full moon and stars! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

Before John Rogers knows it, every major city will be clamoring for him to open one of his cigar lounges in their city. And you and I will be invited to all of the grandest of the Grand Openings because anyone who is anyone will know that a Grand Opening without us will be like a day without sunshine and a night without a full moon and stars! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Can I be in charge of the evening music?

I just know an endless loop of Night Fever will keep the customers delighted!

• Like 1

Check with Narps as to the availability of his disco balls.

• Like 1

Can we come down the street riding on the back of a chariot?

Of course!

We need to both be wearing matching superhero outfits, we will make it classy with a monocle and a pocket watch.

• Like 1

Just wish I would have kept the strobe light I had going in my room back in the day when I was rocking out. I was so proud of that damn thing and saved up for I don't know how long to buy it. Got it at Spencer's surprise surprise... :) Had a black light too and all the cool velvety posters. Man was I cool... :LOL: Edited by Narps
  • Like 2

Just wish I would have kept the strobe light I had going in my room back in the day when I was rocking out. I was so proud of that damn thing and saved up for I don't know how long to buy it. Got it at Spencer's surprise surprise... :) Had a black light too and all the cool velvety posters. Man was I cool... :LOL:

Bring your Lava Lamp and we'll call it even! :cool: :LOL:

• Like 1

Just wish I would have kept the strobe light I had going in my room back in the day when I was rocking out. I was so proud of that damn thing and saved up for I don't know how long to buy it. Got it at Spencer's surprise surprise... :) Had a black light too and all the cool velvety posters. Man was I cool... :LOL:

Bring your Lava Lamp and we'll call it even! :cool: :LOL:

I had one of those too. I was never one to follow trends obviously... :LOL:
  • Like 1

I left my top hat and cane at home, but aside from that, I'm ready for action.

• Like 1

Can I come along? I could wear my 5inch platforms and pink afro wig!

:huh: Photos?

I used to have platform shoes like that myself! :)

• Like 1

Did you ever own those Candies' shoes? I can't tell you how many times I slipped and fell in those. They should have been outlawed. Dangerous.

No, I have a tendancy to trip over my own shadow, let alone shoes like that! :D

• Like 1

Any cupcakes left? :drool:

Making a batch haha!

Catnip or mouse flavoured? Or both?

• Like 1

Any cupcakes left? :drool:

Making a batch haha!

Catnip or mouse flavoured? Or both?

Can I get some banana flavoured ones?

http://viber.tsymbal.su/data/emoticons/%28cupcake%29.png :drool:

Edited by LittleRushmonkey