Las Vegas, NV Periscope Thread - July 25

DirkPrattLerxst

Not sure I have all the different sets straight yet. I need a multi-column chart or something.

A and C are the same, except that in C, they play YYZ and natural Science instead of Red Barhcetta.

B, they play How it Is instead of OLV, Wreckers instead of Clockwork Angels, Between the Wheels instead of Distant Early Warning, and Camera Eye instead of Red Barchetta

The other variants are A/B/C with Clockwork Angels/Wreckers removed, and Losing It placed before Subdivisions.

• Like 1

Not sure I have all the different sets straight yet. I need a multi-column chart or something.

A and C are the same, except that in C, they play YYZ and natural Science instead of Red Barhcetta.

B, they play How it Is instead of OLV, Wreckers instead of Clockwork Angels, Between the Wheels instead of Distant Early Warning, and Camera Eye instead of Red Barchetta

The other variants are A/B/C with Clockwork Angels/Wreckers removed, and Losing It placed before Subdivisions.

Rush setlist flow chart:

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/342183/21625995/1358059916483/flowchart_blank.jpeg

• Like 9

Rush setlist flow chart:

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/342183/21625995/1358059916483/flowchart_blank.jpeg

And it doubles as a wiring diagram for Lifeson's pedal board.

• Like 2

This set is such an epic lover's dream: JL, Cygnus bk I & II, Xanadu, 2112, and sometimes NS or CE!

Like I said in another thread, I think they read my mind when creating this setlist.

• Like 2

the lasers on Cygnus after the drumsolo are incredible. There are some straight on views on youtube - my favorite part of the light show
  • Like 2

I want to watch the rest of the show but the thought of possibly getting two good nights of sleep in a row is causing me to sign off. G'night everyone.
  • Like 2