Going to be in for a long hard adjustment

Rhyta

Just a quick update, been busy with the process of going through my MIL belongings and it is hard. I haven't been on TRF since the night of the LA show, watching Periscope feeds was wonderful. I still can't believe that it has come to an end, no more Rush tours...

I really want to get to spend some time here soon, even if it is just lurking. Hope everyone is doing well.

Sorry you're having to go through all that. I'm sure it's difficult. Also hope you'll be able to spend more time here soon!

• Like 1

Just a quick update, been busy with the process of going through my MIL belongings and it is hard. I haven't been on TRF since the night of the LA show, watching Periscope feeds was wonderful. I still can't believe that it has come to an end, no more Rush tours...

I really want to get to spend some time here soon, even if it is just lurking. Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm sorry you have to go through this, dear Rhyta. Please take care of yourself and get enough rest.

• Like 1

I lost my Mom last year(feb 2014) and my wife made it so much more bearable, selling the house and going through stuff was a nightmare and I would have never made it without her.

Just remember as you go through all the stuff to remember the good times. Hugs to you an your family as you go through this.

Edited by stone and a hard place
  • Like 1

((Hugs)) to you, Rhyta. We had to do the same with my mother in law's house and it is difficult. We ended up having a good laugh and cry at the end of it all because she liked to be prepared and had bought extra sauerkraut which continued fermenting in the can. When we opened the cupboard, one had a pinhole leak and was spraying all over the kitchen! Always smiles and tears with family, even in the end, I guess. What you are doing must be a huge comfort to your husband - glad you could check in. Take care and have been thinking of you and your family.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

:hug2: ... We will be here when you are ready... :rose:
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone, you really made my night to see all the messages. :D I miss you all. :hug2: I did listen to Rush twice this week and thought of TRF, going to try to check in a couple of times a week.
  • Like 1