2015 British Open

RushCanuck

I think Kisner needs a miracle... Sorry, my friend.

Yep. A bird on 18 and the cut to move to 1 over would do it...

Hey I saw Kisner putting his ball down after Lawrie tapped in for par. Woohoo!!! Wonder if that little putt was for bird or not?. I will need to wait for it to post on PGAtour.com most likely to find out...

You boy has hung in there nicely for sure. I hope he bangs that in for eagle on 18... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Kisner did birdie 18 BTW. He will need the cut to move to 1 over. Not sure how possible that is...

Just a thought.. Last Monday OPEN finish, Seve won.... What are the chances another Spaniard, Sergio, wins this Monday finish?

Slim and none in my view. Sergio just doesn't have "it" and like Colin I doubt it will ever happen...

Cool what Duval is doing actually. He looks very fit again. They said he has dropped 50 lbs in the last 6 months. Wow...
  • Like 2

Cool what Duval is doing actually. He looks very fit again. They said he has dropped 50 lbs in the last 6 months. Wow...

Hope he makes the cut!

• Like 1

Hope he makes the cut!

Me too. Par 17 and birdie 18 and he makes it comfortably at 1 under. Impressive. The more you know and learn about the guy the more likable he is. I have always hoped he would win again at least once. It would be way cool and a great story... Edited by Narps
  • Like 2

See you guys tomorrow at 7 am I suppose... :cheers: Jason Day is at the top of my list as to who to root for at this point. I wouldn't mind see DJ Gretzky grabbing one of these titles at long last either. The dude has got to have some stones to come back a be doing this after the mess at the end of the other Open...
  • Like 1

See you guys tomorrow at 7 am I suppose... :cheers: Jason Day is at the top of my list as to who to root for at this point. I wouldn't mind see DJ Gretzky grabbing one of these titles at long last either. The dude has got to have some stones to come back a be doing this after the mess at the end of the other Open...

7? On a Sunday?

:LOL:

• Like 1

I will be here at 7.... Go Jason, Jordan and DJ for me.

Wow Tiger played on a Saturday at a Major that's front page news right there!!! :laughing guy:

Only issue was he blew... he blew so bad it affected the weather.

• Like 1

Wow Tiger played on a Saturday at a Major that's front page news right there!!! :laughing guy:

Only issue was he blew... he blew so bad it affected the weather.

Don't you people know missing cuts is all part of Tiger's gigolo game plan. While the other guys like Dustin are busy on the weekend, Tiger stays busy chasing their wives and girlfriends around the clubhouse. :P Edited by alphseeker