Do you give your pets kisses?

jamie

Yes, I give kisses to my two Maine Coons and then I find more hair in my mouth than I could expect in all the a***s of an entire Ewoks tribe...

:drool: You have Maine Coons???? I love them. We had one - Alfred. That was another sad story. Someone drove down the street, stopped, opened up the car door, and dumped him. We took him in. His ending was even sadder, so I won't tell it.

He was a character. And I always say that one day I want to get another one. They have quite the personality. :)

Poor Alfred... :(

Yes, I give kisses to my two Maine Coons and then I find more hair in my mouth than I could expect in all the a***s of an entire Ewoks tribe...

:drool: You have Maine Coons???? I love them. We had one - Alfred. That was another sad story. Someone drove down the street, stopped, opened up the car door, and dumped him. We took him in. His ending was even sadder, so I won't tell it.

He was a character. And I always say that one day I want to get another one. They have quite the personality. :)

He was such a good boy too. I looked for him for weeks and weeks. It wasn't until a year later that I found out what happened to him.

He was such a good boy too. I looked for him for weeks and weeks. It wasn't until a year later that I found out what happened to him.

Aw........ :(

• Like 1

No, I don't kiss my dogs because they are always sniffing each other's anuses all the time. I think it's disgusting. My dogs get plenty of affection. Also, I feed my dogs all the time, but I don't let them eat out of my plate. I think that is disgusting, too. Just my $.02.

I agree! I see where my two dogs put their snout and I see what presents my cat leaves for us at the door after her night of being a Florida yard panther (dead mice n such) so no kisses for animals but all get attention love and adoration constantly.

We have these furry rascals from three years now

She is named Rhiannon (guess after what...) and he is named Pibroch (as Jethro Tull's "Songs From The Wood" 8th track)

I love them, even though our bedroom door remains open at night and the room suddendly becomes a feline luna park....

I raise my glass to Alfred's memory.

• Like 1

She is named Rhiannon (guess after what...) and he is named Pibroch (as Jethro Tull's "Songs From The Wood" 8th track)

I love them, even though our bedroom door remains open at night and the room suddendly becomes a feline luna park....

I was telling my husband on Sunday about your Maine Coons. He was surprised that you had Maine Coons in Italy. :LOL:

I don't do it. I just don't want a mouth full of fur. My wife does it all the time though.

And then she kisses you!

I don't do it. I just don't want a mouth full of fur. My wife does it all the time though.

Well, keep your mouth closed! ;)

:LOL:

And then she kisses you!

Not as much as you'd think.

I kid. :LOL:

Well, keep your mouth closed! ;)

Where's the passion in that? :eh:
  • Like 2

I kiss the hell out of my cat! I love him! Its not weird at all!
  • Like 3

I was telling my husband on Sunday about your Maine Coons. He was surprised that you had Maine Coons in Italy. :LOL:

Not hard finding Maine Coons here nowadays; i discovered the breed some years ago (a cousin of mine had one); I fell in love and then I got these two rogues.

Don't know if they have cats at Buckingham Palace or at the White House, but in case they are definetely much less pampered.....

Not hard finding Maine Coons here nowadays; i discovered the breed some years ago (a cousin of mine had one); I fell in love and then I got these two rogues.

Don't know if they have cats at Buckingham Palace or at the White House, but in case they are definetely much less pampered.....

There are Corgis at Buckingham Palace, no cats. I think there's a dog at The White House.