Have you been to an R40 Show?

Rockosmith

I was row 8... got to my seat before the openening video started, and never left (even for the intermission)... and yes, I stood the whole concert, which is rather difficult for me at this state of the game. :codger: :laughing guy: Edited by rushbass

Austin - 15th row floor - stood the whole time, and so did everyone I could see.

Houston - mid- way up the lower bowl - sat most of the time, and so did everyone around me.

Buffalo: Geddy's side, 8th row from the floor, section closest to the stage (but not next to it): Was surrounded by the 40+ crowd, who randomly sat during "not their favorite song." But generally everyone around me was standing for the whole show.

Hamilton 2013: Alex's side, 20+ rows from the floor in section closest to the stage. My dad and I stood the whole time, but the rest of our section past row 10 or so did not. We were air drumming, air guitaring, and having a good time start to finish. Near the end of the CA set, the guy behind me tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I could "sit down so his daughter could see the stage for a bit." I did not sit, because the seats were cramped anyway, and I would have had to contort by torso to face the stage. Standing we were able to angle ourselves towards the stage without twisting my torso. I politely told the guy that I was going to use the two square feet of space I had paid for as I saw fit, and his daughter was welcome to do the same. No one else in that section stood up before the opening notes of The Spirit of Radio.

I haven't been to a RUSH show since MP where I saw anyone sitting down at any point. At least not the lower bowl and floor. I did see some older folks leave due to this fact in Dallas.

Tampa - Sec 307 Row D - got to sit down for the majority. Atlanta - ORCH 2 Row M - had to stand all night.

In Greensboro we stood the whole time, first section on Alex's side.

Columbus upper bowl, sat the entire time, that sucked!

The last time I was in the balcony was in Pittsburgh 1985, next to last row, stood entire show.

I was at the Greensboro show. Everyone, including those in the nose bleed seats were standing up, cheering, dancing and playing air drims and guitars.

I did not sit once for the complete show except for intermission. We stood for every song!

No one around me sat down either. I actually took pictures of the audience above to see and they were acting as if they were in the first row.

I am still amazed at the crowd at our show. If you were sitting, you were in the minority.

I was at the Greensboro show. Everyone, including those in the nose bleed seats were standing up, cheering, dancing and playing air drims and guitars.

I did not sit once for the complete show except for intermission. We stood for every song!

No one around me sat down either. I actually took pictures of the audience above to see and they were acting as if they were in the first row.

I am still amazed at the crowd at our show. If you were sitting, you were in the minority.

I hope those are sitting in front of me at my show. Darn. You're picture didn't post.

Edited by Shemp
  • Like 1

I hope those are sitting in front of me at my show. Darn. You're picture didn't post.

We had two giants in front of us. My wife and i were changing seats to help her to see. I was on tip toes most of the show and I'm not that young anymore. It was kinda hard, but worth every minute.

Chances are extremey high that you will be looking over other peoples shoulder if you are on the floor.

We learned a valuble lesson at our show.

Never buy floor seats unless you are in the front row. Or very close to the front row where you are looking up.

The balcony seats on each side closest to the stage are the best seats in the house after front row. IMHO of course.

Floor seats in a basketball arena are not conducive to a great view. Unless you up and personal with the stage.

Once at my seat didn't move even for intermission...I did sit for intermission though, my legs hurt so bad(not so young or fit these days), gives me more appreciation for what the guys are doing up there every other night. I honestly don't know if the rest of the place was standing, it felt like great energy though. Edited by hcm

I was at ATL...about 5 rows back....stood entire show...never gave it a second thought....if Im lucky enough to be that close...Im standing.....though there were some heavier people sitting down when I looked around....

I was on the lawn in ATL. most people sit on the lawn, but I saw more people standing than I'd ever seen before.

some lameass in a power windows shirt sat the entire time and left before the encore.....I thought, wrong tour, dickweed! shoulda come here in 2012