Rush getting laid

JARG

If you pronounce "fanbois" with a French accent, it ceases to be fanboys.

You're welcome.

Considering "bois" means "wood" in French, does that mean they fan the flames? :D

• Like 1

Oh come on.

If you don't think Alex and Geddy (not so sure about Neil - he's always been soooo noble you know :LOL: ) cheated on their wives, I've got an issue of Rolling Stone to sell to you at a good price. ;) ;)

Don't forget the picture of Geddy with the two oriental chicks from the seventies everyone. I'm sure it wasn't an isolated incident.

You mean the following scene was inspired by Geddy?

You're welcome.

Considering "bois" means "wood" in French, does that mean they fan the flames? :D

"Bois" is also a present-tense form of the imperative "boire", which means "to drink".

I'm not going any further with that one.

• Like 3

You're welcome.

"Bois" is also a present-tense form of the imperative "boire", which means "to drink".

I'm not going any further with that one.

:LOL: El drinkie the Kool Aid?

So we know these guys are good family men now. When young and single they were NOT hot dudes...except Alex he was always pretty.

So what were their peak groupie years? Broads, booze, coke, the band breaking up over the same chick?

Considering they've been married since they were like 18, I doubt they had any of that. Gene Simmons said so, so it must be true. :LOL:

You'd presume incorrectly.

It was a joke.

Yeah, I...know...

So we know these guys are good family men now. When young and single they were NOT hot dudes...except Alex he was always pretty.

So what were their peak groupie years? Broads, booze, coke, the band breaking up over the same chick?

Considering they've been married since they were like 18, I doubt they had any of that. Gene Simmons said so, so it must be true. :LOL:

It was a joke.

Yeah, I...know...

You're so literal you people. You're as insane as a 1970's used car salesman's shiny big check suit.

• Like 1

It was a joke.

Yeah, I...know...

You're so literal you people. You're as insane as a 1970's used car salesman's shiny big check suit.

I'm not insane, I'm mad.

In fact I'm livid!

Actually not so much livid as red as a lobster.

Friggin sun.

• Like 3

But really, this thread title was just to spoof the "Rush getting paid" one.

Of course many thread titles here start as parody but then the conversation gets soooooo serious. We got saps in another sub forum believing the US Parks Department has funded a Mt RUSHmore sculpture of heavy metal vocalists.

It was a joke.

Yeah, I...know...

Was that you? :D

It was a joke.

Yeah, I...know...

Hmmm?

But really, this thread title was just to spoof the "Rush getting paid" one.

Of course many thread titles here start as parody but then the conversation gets soooooo serious. We got saps in another sub forum believing the US Parks Department has funded a Mt RUSHmore sculpture of heavy metal vocalists.

You mean it ain't true?

It was a joke.

Yeah, I...know...

Hmmm?

Sounds suspiciously like plausible denial.

You're as insane as a 1970's used car salesman's shiny big check suit.

Hey, I used to have one of those. :huh:

Did you have it committed?

That and my collection of polyester button-down shirts, with lapels that look like parasails...and my platform shoes, and all my lavender bell-bottom dress pants.

Ahh, but it was a glo-o-o-rious time...

Has Neil written the lyrics for the greatest masturbation song, the spiritual connection when one is truly connected to one self?

Really,

Who gives a fu**? :LOL:

Obviously not Peart...

:huh:

Wake up lad.

The groupie claimed she'd done both Lee and Lifeson hence...

I don't give a flying fu** LAD.

Lets here your personal story. A groupie? :laughing guy: