Greensboro Full Show

DirkPrattLerxst

Appreciate the post but I am all out of Dramamine at the moment. :cheers: anyhow...
  • Like 1

Appreciate the post but I am all out of Dramamine at the moment. :cheers: anyhow...

That seems to be only right at the very beginning during the video.

Thats all I saw or could stand...

I think whoever recorded it was just trying to find a good place to sit their camera.

I think whoever recorded it was just trying to find a good place to sit their camera.

Just glad I saw the show myself with my own two eyes and ears because these videos and the periscope thing doesn't even come close to doing what I witnessed justice. The periscope show tonight sounds particularly awful. The vocals are really bad from what I have heard. Wow...
  • Like 2

Just glad I saw the show myself with my own two eyes and ears because these videos and the periscope thing doesn't even come close to doing what I witnessed justice. The periscope show tonight sounds particularly awful. The vocals are really bad from what I have heard. Wow...

Oh really? I'm glad I'm not watching it then. Hopefully Ged can recover over the break. My shows are right after they come back.

That.........aside from the guy filming........was a great show. Man oh man.

Mick

It was quite tasty. Light show enhanced the experience once again. Geddy took his vocals issues to task and has come out swinging. He consciously made a decision to improve his singing...and it shows. I felt him straight up dealing.

So have Neil and Alex. Alex, contrary to Kurt Loder's opinion, is not the "least" interesting guitarist. Hes playing without a net and is just crazy good.

Overall, interesting to watch the show by show progression. Imagine when the screws start getting REAL tight.

• Like 3

Oh really? I'm glad I'm not watching it then. Hopefully Ged can recover over the break. My shows are right after they come back.

Uhhh. I don't know what you are talking about Geddy sounds great. Check Headli\ong Flight. Nuff said.

• Like 1

I'd also like to chime in and say that I am on the fourth song in on this video, and this does seem like a good performance. Here's to hoping the audio eventually shows up.

When I think "full show" and Greensboro, I think of the remarkable crowd. The place was packed and we rocked the house right along with the boys.

Uhhh. I don't know what you are talking about Geddy sounds great. Check Headli\ong Flight. Nuff said.

He's talking about the last show. Apparently Geddys voice is going downhill.

Its been going downhill for years. So what?

It was just his opinion. No need to get worked up about it. :)

• Like 1

It was just his opinion. No need to get worked up about it. :)

I'm not.

• Like 1