Need help with a decision...

Nate1647

I think I'd rather have fourth row seats at the show 2 hours from me, than have to drive another 2 hours past that for some more "decent" seats. And my wife loves them too! She says any seats are okay with her but she understands if I want to upgrade us to front row. She'll have her eyes on Alex the whole night either way... lol.
  • Like 1

in all seriousness, vancouver has a ton of cheap floor seats on stubhub. Seattle looks pretty tight. Portland also has a ton, so you may get decent floor seats for reasonable cost closer to the concert date.

Personally, I'd do the 2nd show in vancouver if it was cheap and in your area if you have the bucks and time.

So I have the money ready to go. Found even better, row 3 for $500 a piece. I just wish there was a way to tell which seats they were! I don't want to wind up being way off to the side!
  • Like 1

I'm still debating. I've never been close enough to have that front row interaction with them. Their music means so much to my life that with this being their final concert and all, I think it might be worth it...

If that is how you feel about Rush, then do it. If you don't,, you will always regret not doing it.

I would wait and just keep watching the broker sites as well as the resale on Ticketmaster. I get that you want to be close; its prob their last tour; all sorts of reason to splurge.... I bought a Silver VIP for Tulsa weeks ago and looking at TM/StubHub today (the day before)--I wish I had waited bc for only a little more I could have been down front instead of the first side section. Having said that....even waiting a bit you may not find 4th row for less than $500 per. Tough one....

Okay final choice! Do I go for row 3 for 500 a pop not knowing where in the row they are, or do I go for row 4 for 550 with the promise that they are just off center?

Just bought them. 4th row directly in front of Alex. Does it matter that the tickets have been issued to someone else? Since I purchased through a reseller.

Just bought them. 4th row directly in front of Alex. Does it matter that the tickets have been issued to someone else? Since I purchased through a reseller.

Nope, I got Billy Joel tickets last month under the name of Chad something, they don't care. As long as your barcode works when they scan it