Andrew Wood would have been Legendary!

Wait Fukk it! He is!!!!

What if Andrew never died?

What would have be Eddie Vedder's fate?

I will take Andrew over Eddie anyday!!! JMO

A music thread in the video section

Let's poll Eddie V Andrew down below!

Bone China boyz

Andrew Wood has a nice and unique voice, but he could never, ever have been as big as Vedder. Not even close.

Breath (aka Breath and a Scream) and State of Love and Trust are as strong as the best material off of Ten, and PJ just gave them up. Drown, Birth Ritual, Would?...all fricking killer. Even Cornell's solo track was very good. Heart doing the Battle of Evermore, Hendrix, and Paul Westerfield's infectious pop songs were very good. Plus, Chloe/Crown Dancer is one of the most amazing near misses in history. I still don't understand how that didn't explode.

I think this is probably the best soundtrack of all time.

• Like 3

Andrew Wood would have been Legendary!

Wait Fukk it! He is!!!!

What if Andrew never died?

What would have be Eddie Vedder's fate?

I will take Andrew over Eddie anyday!!! JMO

A music thread in the video section

Let's poll Eddie V Andrew down below!

Bone China boyz

Andrew Wood has a nice and unique voice, but he could never, ever have been as big as Vedder. Not even close.

That sucks then, but I get it.

I really like REM.

Eat my poo RUSHHEAD666!

(btw why are you referred to as Earl?)

His name actually is Earl. ;)

Hahaha! Yep! "My Name Is Earl" is also a TV show. I love my nick name! Mostly because it's real and I loved that show!!

The only poo I will eat will be from the RUSH HUMAN CENTIPEDE! LOL!

"CROWN OF THORNS" IS AWESOME!

MOTHER LOVE BONE!!!!

Badmotorfinger and Facelift are great albums. Way better than Nirvana.

Nevermind kills those albums.

AiC did a lot better than Facelift (which I do like, but it doesn't come close to Dirt or the self-titled record).

Nevermind was a nice little pop record, but nothing epic like Facelift, Dirt, Badmotorfinger or Superunknown.

If I went the rest of my life without hearing another Nirvana song, I'd be ok with that.

Breath (aka Breath and a Scream) and State of Love and Trust are as strong as the best material off of Ten, and PJ just gave them up. Drown, Birth Ritual, Would?...all fricking killer. Even Cornell's solo track was very good. Heart doing the Battle of Evermore, Hendrix, and Paul Westerfield's infectious pop songs were very good. Plus, Chloe/Crown Dancer is one of the most amazing near misses in history. I still don't understand how that didn't explode.

I think this is probably the best soundtrack of all time.

Spot on! I used to have the soundtrack on cassete tape...

Ahhh Singles. I love the movie. I watch it every now and then and listen to the CD quite a bit. Had the cassette, now the CD and I play the pooh out of that thing sometimes. When I moved to Seattle, I lived a few blocks away from the Singles apartment complex. I've been to the OK Hotel (the "café" where they did a bit of filming), it's no longer there. I moved here in the early 90s. And, I think a few here know this as I've mentioned it a few times, but, I worked with Soundgarden and Alice in Chains back in the early-mid 90s. I was in charge of their fan club in their management office and co-managed another Seattle band (very small band). The movie had a huge impact on me just because I love all things Seattle, ever since I first visited here with my family.

And maybe I can shed some light on the REM reference... Peter Buck (REM guitarist) lives here and has for a really long time. I don't know for sure but would guess that would have something to do with it, along with just being a good sound to mix in with the Seattle music they chose for the film.

• Like 1