The 2015 Chicago Cubs thread...

66-48!

It's nice that Cubs fans are getting so much to celebrate diring regular season 2015...

...considering the heartbreak that the post-season is sure to bring. :LOL:

It's not like we were even supposed to do this well this year :moon:

66-48!

It's nice that Cubs fans are getting so much to celebrate diring regular season 2015...

...considering the heartbreak that the post-season is sure to bring. :LOL:

It's not like we were even supposed to do this well this year :moon:

Any year. :)

Dodgers and Giants battling it iut here on the Left Coast. Both got wins tonight.

DAMN VAGIANTS!

Hey Earl, who are you rooting for since the A's aren't going anywhere this year? I know you like Kris Bryant but I didn't know for sure if you're pulling for the Cubs this year or someone else.

Anyone in the AL?

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 1

DAMN VAGIANTS!

Hey Earl, who are you rooting for since the A's aren't going anywhere this year? I know you like Kris Bryant but I didn't know for sure if you're pulling for the Cubs this year or someone else.

Anyone in the AL?

Ok buddy! It's a tough year and my season is over and I'm actually happy. I hate Billy Beane and I will save a ton of money on playoff tickets and playoff merch!!

As for who I really want now?

Well don't shoot me but I love the Astros and the Cubs. Royals too. I just love what the Astros have done. Also I love Theo Epstein. He won two RINGS in Boston and then split to Chicago.

He is a real GM unlike Billy Jelly Beane Douchebag Scheme.

So I want CUBS ASTROS or CUBS ROYALS!!!! SCREW ALL HIGH PAYROLL TEAMS!!! The Dodgers are a perfect example of FAIL. 300000000000 dollar payroll and they have a bullpen worse than the A's. Love it.

Just as long as someone takes out the Giants!!!!!

Cheers!!!

Yes I love Bryant. I drafted him in the 16th round of my fantasy draft so I get him next year for free!!!

I love Soler too. Addy Russell. Rizzo.

• Like 1

73-53, 9-1 loss :facepalm: Absolute shit job from Haren and the pen, and the boys struck out 16 times. Gotta pick it back up for the series against the Dodgers.

This really pisses me off too. I know it's Bum on the hill but damn!! A grand slam?????? Jezzus! Now the Cubs have to beat up on the Dodgers which will actually help out the damn Vagiants. The Giants are going to win the World Series again. I won't watch it this year.

73-53, 9-1 loss :facepalm: Absolute shit job from Haren and the pen, and the boys struck out 16 times. Gotta pick it back up for the series against the Dodgers.

This really pisses me off too. I know it's Bum on the hill but damn!! A grand slam?????? Jezzus! Now the Cubs have to beat up on the Dodgers which will actually help out the damn Vagiants. The Giants are going to win the World Series again. I won't watch it this year.

5 is an odd number.

5 is an odd number.

I know! They will break their own pattern to become a true Dynasty. An anagram for "Dynasty" is well. "NASTY"

5 is an odd number.

I know! They will break their own pattern to become a true Dynasty. An anagram for "Dynasty" is well. "NASTY"

Need the Dodgers to hold onto the division on the offchance that we get to them in the postseason (unlikely, I know). I'm far more confident in the Cubs' chances in beating the Dodgers than I am the Giants. We took down Greinke and Kershaw back to back earlier this year, and we could do it again.

5 is an odd number.

Need the Dodgers to hold onto the division on the offchance that we get to them in the postseason (unlikely, I know). I'm far more confident in the Cubs' chances in beating the Dodgers than I am the Giants. We took down Greinke and Kershaw back to back earlier this year, and we could do it again.

I totally agree. I just hope one of you knocks the Giants OUT!

I can't take it!! I am praying that the Cardinals kick their ass but the fukking VaGiants own the Cards.

Very good read.

I'm so glad we didn't trade him.

No amount of metrics nor analytics can measure heart or character. The kid clearly has a good amount of both to go along with a pretty significant amount of bravado (a tattoo of the MLB logo on his neck!?). Here's to hoping me makes... and sticks... in the show. Here's to hoping he tears up the pitchers in Pitt, Milwaukee, and Cincy!

And ESPECIALLY St. Louis. How could you forget that goddamn team!? :o ;)

Oh, so you noticed I didn't mention St. Louis? :huh:

They're calling this week for the Cubs the Cy Young week, since we went up against Kluber, Peavy, MadBum, and Kershaw.

Rough as f**k week. Things should be looking better with the next games against LA and Cincy, at least.

• Like 1

They're calling this week for the Cubs the Cy Young week, since we went up against Kluber, Peavy, MadBum, and Kershaw.

Rough as f**k week. Things should be looking better with the next games against LA and Cincy, at least.

You do know who pitches for LA, yes? ;)

I will grant you Cincy, especially given that punk Cueto is in the junior league.

You do know who pitches for LA, yes? ;)

I will grant you Cincy, especially given that punk Cueto is in the junior league.

Latos and Wood in the remaining games.