• Grace Under Pressure (Live)
    • A Show of Hands
    • Different Stages (all cds)
    • Rush in Rio
    • R30 - 30th Anniversary World Tour
    • Snakes and Arrows Tour
    • Clockwork Angels Tour

Tough call between ATWAS, Rio and ASOH.

Rio is a better watch than it is a listen, but I like the setlist more than the other two and I'm one of the few fans of VT I think.

I'm going to go with ATWAS just to see how many get-off-my-lawn conniptions are thrown. Over/Under is 5.

:popcorn:

One... :codger:

Two! :haz:

:blah: Yo troutman!!...
  • Like 1

Rio is a better watch than it is a listen, but I like the setlist more than the other two and I'm one of the few fans of VT I think.

I'm going to go with ATWAS just to see how many get-off-my-lawn conniptions are thrown. Over/Under is 5.

3!!!

• Like 2

3!!!

:cheers: ... :madra:
  • Like 2

3!!!

Four!! :smoke:

Oh, wait...ummm... :eh:

I just get kind of fired up, y'understand.

• Like 2

3!!!

And 4, without the Chicago-style voting.

• Like 2

Yikes. Where is the love for CA, sure the vocals are spotty, but you can't beat that setlist (one 70s song is enough for me)(an watch me become outcast by the large majority of rush fans)

Yikes. Where is the love for CA, sure the vocals are sh*tty, but you can't beat that setlist (one 70s song is enough for me)(an watch me become outcast by the large majority of rush fans)

Wasn't there a bunch of Clockwork Oranges tunes in that setlist?... :codger:
  • Like 3

Yikes. Where is the love for CA, sure the vocals are sh*tty, but you can't beat that setlist (one 70s song is enough for me)(an watch me become outcast by the large majority of rush fans)

That's the only reason to stomach that crowd killing first 6 songs of the first set.

That's the only reason to stomach that crowd killing first 6 songs of the first set.

Just curious if I should have put the trademark symbol next to Clockwork Oranges? It really belongs to Jim Florentine... :)

Yup, nothing like those classic songs from the 10's decade. Sorry by the way Narpsberg, I know you and ATWAS go way back. I'm just from a different generation and youth culture. Also, hey hey, whats with putting filth in my digital mouth up there?!
  • Like 1

By crowd killing of course you mean the audience died and went to rush heaven out of adulation for the 80s fan service. I think it's official LED Rush, Your a good guy and all, but I am the anti-you when it comes to Rush song opinions.

Yup, nothing like those classic songs from the 10's decade. Sorry by the way Narpsberg, I know you and ATWAS go way back. I'm just from a different generation and youth culture. Also, hey hey, whats with putting filth in my digital mouth up there?!

I get it. Just yanking your chain a bit... :)

S&A tour, because the extended section of songs from S&A is the least inspired output they've ever done.
  • Like 1

S&A tour, because the extended section of songs from S&A is the least inspired output they've ever done.

That's next. I went to that show and my son had to wake me when the good stuff started being played... :zzz:
  • Like 1

That's next. I went to that show and my son had to wake me when the good stuff started being played... :zzz:

i can't do that...yet. Say what you will about the Snakes stuff. The deeper cuts were awesome.'

Mick

• Like 1

i can't do that...yet. Say what you will about the Snakes stuff. The deeper cuts were awesome.'

Mick

Was he yodeling at that time or did that come later? I can't recall and I know you would know... :)
  • Like 1

Mick

Was he yodeling at that time or did that come later? I can't recall and I know you would know... :)

Lol. on the DVD at least....a little straining. and traces of Swiss rush. but nothing where you want to hide your love of Rush from friends and relatives.

Mick

• Like 2

Mick

Lol. on the DVD at least....a little straining. and traces of Swiss rush. but nothing where you want to hide your love of Rush from friends and relatives.

Mick

:laughing guy: Needed that. The day is made... :codger:
  • Like 1