MARCH MADNESS 2015!!!!

goose

I think the Badgers (or maybe Arizona) are the only team who could beat Kentucky.

The Badgers never turn the ball over and never foul. They probably have the best game coach and player developer in the country. And they played Kentucky to basically a draw last year and have most of the same players coming back. Kentucky does have more depth this year, but the Badgers style will give anyone fits. If the Badgers play well, they could easily win the game.

I was rooting for the Badgers to get a #2 seed and be in Kentucky's region but they played themselves into a #1, and worse yet, Arizona was placed in the same bracket, meaning one of those two will get knocked out in a regional final.

The Badgers' lack of depth may be their undoing. Duje Dukan has been on fire of late, but he's their only consistent threat off the bench. If they get into foul trouble (which is unlikely), they'll be hurtin'....!!

If Wisconsin and Arizona end up facing off, it's going to be a HELL of a game, but I gotta give Wisconsin the edge.

Iowa State's really good this year, but Kentucky and Wisconsin are on a whole different level.

I think the Badgers (or maybe Arizona) are the only team who could beat Kentucky.

The Badgers never turn the ball over and never foul. They probably have the best game coach and player developer in the country. And they played Kentucky to basically a draw last year and have most of the same players coming back. Kentucky does have more depth this year, but the Badgers style will give anyone fits. If the Badgers play well, they could easily win the game.

I was rooting for the Badgers to get a #2 seed and be in Kentucky's region but they played themselves into a #1, and worse yet, Arizona was placed in the same bracket, meaning one of those two will get knocked out in a regional final.

The Badgers' lack of depth may be their undoing. Duje Dukan has been on fire of late, but he's their only consistent threat off the bench. If they get into foul trouble (which is unlikely), they'll be hurtin'....!!

They need to watch for injuries more than foul trouble. The end of regulation yesterday was classic Ryan. MSU had the ball with about 15 seconds and couldn't get a realistic shot off because the Badgers had 3 fouls in the first 19:45 of the half and were able to use them to prevent any decent looks (though Valentine DID get free and was very close to getting a layup...) Kentucky will have an advantage in depth but I would trust Ryan to put together a game plan that would negate that.

As long as they don't run into Rutgers first...

If Wisconsin and Arizona end up facing off, it's going to be a HELL of a game, but I gotta give Wisconsin the edge.

Iowa State's really good this year, but Kentucky and Wisconsin are on a whole different level.

It was an incredible game last year.

It was an incredible game last year.

No rematch this year! I hope, anyway. Poor Iowa State! Edited by goose

How about that NIT, fellas? Sure is a cracker-jack throw down. I tell ya, it's the bees knees, it is! Everyone should be beating their gums talking about this nifty bracket.

Big Blue is being tested by a physical Bearcat team. Aaron Harrison is taking charge with some clutch 3-pointers. Booker is slumpin', so he should sit. Gotta keep drawing fouls from the physical but sloppy Bearcats.....

Big Blue is being tested by a physical Bearcat team. Aaron Harrison is taking charge with some clutch 3-pointers. Booker is slumpin', so he should sit. Gotta keep drawing fouls from the physical but sloppy Bearcats.....

UC played a tough game, but Kentucky proved once again that they can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'......

A foul-heavy, PHYSICAL game, but teams can't rely on the rough stuff alone!!

'Zona, baby!

I have an emotional attachment to Arizona because I used to coach with a guy that played for Lute Olsen at Long Beach. We would travel to Arizona to watch U of A practice, then Lute would have us over for dinner. A great guy, he would proudly show us the video of his championship season on his first-gen projected big screen tv that dropped out of the ceiling. :D

He took us out for mexican food once, and I somehow ended up at a frat party...but that's another story. :ph34r:

• Like 1

'Zona, baby!

I have an emotional attachment to Arizona because I used to coach with a guy that played for Lute Olsen at Long Beach. We would travel to Arizona to watch U of A practice, then Lute would have us over for dinner. A great guy, he would proudly show us the video of his championship season on his first-gen projected big screen tv that dropped out of the ceiling. :D

He took us out for mexican food once, and I somehow ended up at a frat party...but that's another story. :ph34r:

:LOL:

'Zona, baby!

Zona-Wisconsin is going to be a war.

• Like 1

'Zona, baby!

Game of the Tourney, maybe.

'Zona, baby!

Game of the Tourney, maybe.

Last year's game was a classic. If this one is just as good, it likely will be. Good thing the winner will have a week off to prepare for their next game...

NC State with a block, awarded the ball on alternate possession, and then hit a three in the last four seconds of the first half, up on #1 seed Nova, 32-28 at the half.
  • Like 1

That flagrant...

Just a little...

Kansas is no Indiana...at least we played them relatively close.

• Like 1