Band asking for our pics...

EagleMoon

Oh sh**t!!! Submissions are now closed!!!

NOOOO! I wanted to submit a photo of my eight-year-old. I thought it would be sweet for them to see a new, young fan just starting on his Rush music journey. Poo.

I submitted two photos. One of my son when he was about 2 or so, wearing a rush onesie, and one of myself in 1984 playing a tama double kick drumset at age 15 or 16 that is unmistakably based on Neil's setup. Do they plan to notify the people whose photos are used in whatever they're using them for? Will they be part of a concert rear screen thing, or a website slideshow or what?
  • Like 2

Great thread title, but 90% is taken up by one picture?

Yeah people incessantly requoting the same post and every response to it a hundred times gets old fast.

Edited by HalfwayToGone
  • Like 1

This sucks. I didn't know about this and now it's closed. It would have been great to submit a pic of the jacket, and some other great moments surrounding Rush shows. I posted my disdain in the Rush.com comments section, and it was quickly removed. :LOL:

26642_10151210189427236_620139932_n.jpg?oh=e073ca59ab7be05dee9531096c73f52a&oe=55B55D2A

• Like 3

Yeah I think they closed it too soon. Maybe they got swamped with pictures and couldn't handle any more.
  • Like 1