• Caress of Steel
    • A Farewell to kings
    • Hemispheres
    • Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures
    • Signals
    • Grace Under Pressure
    • Power Windows

Why do people not like Power Windows? I'm just curious. Like I've said before, hearing the songs live definitely made a big difference for me..

I think I like two songs on the album. Why don't I like the others? Don't know. Just don't like them.

Why do I like Test For Echo and it was booted out days ago?

These are questions Rush fans will ponder for ... minutes.

• Like 2

I think I like two songs on the album. Why don't I like the others? Don't know. Just don't like them.

Why do I like Test For Echo and it was booted out days ago?

These are questions Rush fans will ponder for ... minutes.

:LOL:

I just wondered. I know it's kind of the "anti-Rush" album with all of the keyboards, but it's very well produced and the songs are catchy. :)

Why do people not like Power Windows? I'm just curious. Like I've said before, hearing the songs live definitely made a big difference for me..

I love Power Windows. But this voting is starting to get very difficult... I love all the albums that are left...it's just a question of degrees Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

I love Power Winds. But this voting is starting to get very difficult... I love all the albums that are left...it's just a question of degrees

A to B

DIFFERENT DEGREES!!!!

um sorry, lol

Mick

• Like 1

I love Power Winds. But this voting is starting to get very difficult... I love all the albums that are left...it's just a question of degrees

A to B

DIFFERENT DEGREES!!!!

um sorry, lol

Mick

What's wrong with that?

• Like 1

A to B

DIFFERENT DEGREES!!!!

um sorry, lol

Mick

What's wrong with that?

Rush geek out moment.....then i rememberd where i signed up, lol

Mick

• Like 1

It's just tastes. Someone's tastes will always baffle someone.

I love Power Windows to death....some people hate that it's awash in synths.

Mick

I just think the songs suck. "Imagine a time when it all began. In the dying days of a war, a weapon that would settle the score. Whoever found it first would be sure to do their worst..." Ugh, makes my skin crawl. What happened to the heights of The Spirit of Radio, Natural Science, Red Barchetta and Limelight? Thin gruel compared to their earlier stuff. But to each one's own.

Edited by Rutlefan
  • Like 1

Mick

I just think the songs suck. "Imagine a time when it all began. In the dying days of a war, a weapon that would settle the score. Whoever found it first would be sure to do their worst..." Ugh, makes my skin crawl. What happened to the heights of The Spirit of Radio, Natural Science, Red Barchetta and Limelight? Thin gruel compared to their earlier stuff. But to each one's own.

The older songs tended to be a little bit lighter and fluffier. PW's has some heavy subjects.

Mick

The older songs tended to be a little bit lighter and fluffier. PW's has some heavy subjects.

But treated too lightly. Middletown and Mystic Rhythms are the standouts for me.

Mick

But treated too lightly. Middletown and Mystic Rhythms are the standouts for me.

How so?