• Hold Your Fire
    • Counterparts
    • Clockwork Angels

And while we were distracted, Caress of Steel gained more votes. :eh:

LOL it's up to 10 now :clap:

:rage: As much as I adore The Speed of Love, it's no Panacea

Not even close.

It's a conspiracy. :yes:

I must admit, it is close for me :LOL: but yes! CONSPIRACY!!!
  • Like 1

LOL it's up to 10 now :clap:

:rage: As much as I adore The Speed of Love, it's no Panacea

Not even close.

It's a conspiracy. :yes:

If more folks liked LedRush this sh*t wouldn't be happening... ;)
  • Like 3

Who in the heck is doing this? I demand these votes be made public!!... :codger:

i DEMAND oops! I demand another Round 7. This one isn't fair.

BowlCity must be burning up his PM account. I demand it be checked!!... :rage:

Nope. Haven't used it at all this round.

• Like 1

Who in the heck is doing this? I demand these votes be made public!!... :codger:

i DEMAND oops! I demand another Round 7. This one isn't fair.

BowlCity must be burning up his PM account. I demand it be checked!!... :rage:

Nope. Haven't used it at all this round.

The other 9 votes on CoS are not of my doing :LOL:

Did somebody actually write "Hold Your Fire is the Hemispheres of the 80s"? Oy, me achin' coconut . . .

Blue J is the only one that has been around alot recently that possibly loves it that much. Not say'in it was him but just say'in... :)

Edit: circumstantial tree loves the crap out of it too but I haven't seen him around in a while...

Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

Did somebody actually write "Hold Your Fire is the Hemispheres of the 80s"? Oy, me achin' coconut . . .

Blue J is the only one that has been around alot recently that possibly loves it that much. Not say'in it was him but just say'in... :)

Edit: circumstantial tree loves the crap out of it too but I haven't seen him around in a while...

It was Geddy's Soul Patch, post 136.

Meanwhile, some other jokester has placed a vote for Hold Your Fire!

:rage: :rage: :rage:

Maybe because it's only a fair album? :D

:rage: Why, I oughtta...

To the moon, Alice!

:P

I guess it's okay if you like disco dance music. :P

I do!

• Like 1

:blink: .....

Is there frickin' seriously a frickin' chance that the album that has frickin' Bastille Day is going to get frickin' voted off the frickin' island?
  • Like 3

Maybe I should clarify, when I said it's the Hemispheres of the 80s I meant that in the sense that they were taking their current musical direction to its most extreme form.

Yeah, it was not me...although it is a curious thing that my two favorite Rush albums are those two, exactly.

Maybe I should clarify, when I said it's the Hemispheres of the 80s I meant that in the sense that they were taking their current musical direction to its most extreme form.

I will give toymaker a shot at this since he is the learned one between the two of us... :)

I would argue that Hemispheres wasn't even their most extreme form of the 70's...just their best.

Either CoS or 2112 I would classify as their most extreme of that era.

I would argue that Hemispheres wasn't even their most extreme form of the 70's...just their best.

Either CoS or 2112 I would classify as their most extreme of that era.

I can see that, but Hemispheres seems more like all out prog to me. The musicianship alone seems like enough reason

If COS goes this round I may withhold my vote the rest of the way. I will probably still make smart@ss comments however. It will be my way of protesting not unlike some of the Dems today with Netanyahu.... :facepalm: Edited by Narpsberg

I will give toymaker a shot at this since he is the learned one between the two of us... :)

Learned, maybe (?) but still pretty damned boneheaded. Anyway, here goes:

If their "current musical direction" was to stop rockin' and try to write synth heavy songs that people might confuse with A-Ha or some other crap synth band from the 80s, I would agree that Hold Your Fire represents taking it to its most extreme form.

In my opinion, of course.

• Like 1