The Cars

Bigbobby10

I love the Cars. The debut album and Candy-O is one of the best 1-2 punches in rock history. Not a bad track on both albums.

Panorama is underrated, even though it's a step down from the first two albums.

After Panorama, I like a song here and there.

And Elliot Easton is a superb guitarist.

• Like 9

I know and enjoy all of their popular tunes and obviously lived through their heyday. That's about as far as it goes. Never owned any music of theirs....

One of my top 5 favorite American bands ever. Nice that they didn't end on a low note with the awful Door To Door. Move Like This was a nice comeback album. I was 3 years old and remember those hit singles from Heartbeat City when they came out and were played on MTV. Loved the Magic video when I was a kid just for the walking on water. I really thought that was possible. :LOL:

Speaking of which, I had an assignment for and audio course at college for my film/broadcasting major 4 years ago where we had to find a good upbeat song for a 30 second Target commercial and edit the song. I picked Magic and edited it so only the beginning and "Oh, it's magic!" would be heard. My most proud moment in any broadcasting project I've made to be honest.

• Like 4

I love the Cars. The debut album and Candy-O is one of the best 1-2 punches in rock history. Not a bad track on both albums.

Panorama is underrated, even though it's a step down from the first two albums.

After Panorama, I like a song here and there.

And Elliot Easton is a superb guitarist.

This, exactly. I listen to the first two a lot in the house as they don't scare the kids and they even seem to like it. B-52s as well. Love those albums.

Edited by Rutlefan
  • Like 2