Pet Shop Boys: "Introspective" Is A Masterpiece From 1988!

RUSHHEAD666

Does anyone else on here love the Pet Shop Boys?

Well I do!

Yes I'm nuts but I can't help myself! The Pet Shop Boys are intellectual dance pop groove prog!

I'm sure we've talked about the Pet Shop Boys in the past but it must be known that "Introspective" is a GEM!

Even the bonus tracks on the remastered reissue are great!

I bet a lot of your Rush Fanbois love the Pet Shop Boys!

Love Always,

"West End Earls"

Thanks for the welcome,RUSHHEAD666. Though I'm a rocker, I think The Blow Monkeys are one of the best groups I've ever heard. Love that sax. Caught Digging Your Scene on MTV back in 86. My first thought was "interesting song, cool video", then when I saw the name of the band, I thought "The Blow Monkeys, damned if I'll ever listen to a band with that name!". But 2 years later, I heard West End Girls on the radio, and it made me think of Digging Your Scene, so I went out and bought Animal Magic, and have been a huge fan since. 27 years later, I'm awaiting their latest release out next month.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the welcome,RUSHHEAD666. Though I'm a rocker, I think The Blow Monkeys are one of the best groups I've ever heard. Love that sax. Caught Digging Your Scene on MTV back in 86. My first thought was "interesting song, cool video", then when I saw the name of the band, I thought "The Blow Monkeys, damned if I'll ever listen to a band with that name!". But 2 years later, I heard West End Girls on the radio, and it made me think of Digging Your Scene, so I went out and bought Animal Magic, and have been a huge fan since. 27 years later, I'm awaiting their latest release out next month.

You got it buddy! I'm going to pick up some Blow Monkeys thanks to you! Good sax from what I've heard so far! NICE!

RUSHHEAD666, may I suggest The Blow Monkeys first album "Limping For A Generation". Kinda funky, kinda jazzy, really good album. After that they became more pop/dance like for the next two, then less that more rock/heavier on their next, then almost world music like on Springtime For The World (amazing album). Then they parted ways for about 15 years until they reformed.The next batch of releases leading up to the present are very mature rock/funk/soul. If you pick up any to listen to, please let me know what you think of them.