Will Rush tour in Europe?

YYZumbi

I share your concerns. Initially I thought, OK European dates will be announced later, but increasingly the vibes I'm getting are that it might just be Canada and the US.

I share your concerns. Initially I thought, OK European dates will be announced later, but increasingly the vibes I'm getting are that it might just be Canada and the US.

It´s so unfair! :(

It´s so unfair! :(

Nothing in life is fair. :P

• Like 2

It's not looking like it.

They didn't tour here, remember, until Snakes & Arrows, after Peart's return. No Euro dates on Vapour Trails or R30

I don't think it's a big priority for them - and especially on this tour, where they don't seem to even want to be touring ,at all.

the number of European gigs have decreased in the tours since 2004: if I remember correctly they played 15 shows in Europe during R30, then 12 or 13 During S&A and TM and just 10 in 2013, including the Sweden Rock Festival, unlikely to be repeated in autumn (let alone winter).

as a European I'd love to see the band crossing once again the ocean, but honestly this time I wouldn't bet a fortune on it

The title thingy on their website makes prospects of a tour over here a bit bleak?

1400422_504176176411821_3205288130863848272_o.jpg

Now we may see hope for a "41st Anniversary tour of 'Other places' in 2016" show up on the website as well later on in the year....but as a scuba diver the #1 rule is "never hold your breath"!