I've never before seen such stupidity like this from a Rush fan

fraroc

You guys are going to want to barf.

So I decided to listen to Red Barchetta because I love that song. And I saw this comment in the youtube comments section that I facepalmed SO badly at.

"So the uncle gets a call from a great neighbor down the street "Your nephew was just racing this guy in your Barchetta" so liberal spoiled punk nephew just pulls in the driveway... "Give me the keys" nephew gives uncle the keys. "I just got a call that you were racing my car well you could have gotten killed and totaled my car, what the Hell is wrong with you, don't you respect your uncle ? I can't even get parts for this car it's so old" spoiled liberal punk starts getting angry and pushes uncle because his pride has been hurt. Uncle then smashes 5 teeth out of his nephew's mouth. "You damn cheap bastard you are no longer my nephew, if I see you even near my house you will get several bullets in your worthless spoiled liberal ass; I thought my brother taught you responsibility and respect, I was wrong." Uncle calls his idiot brother " Get your spoiled puke son off my lawn NOW or I will kill him and since you did not want to teach your son respect you don't come around either scum !!!" Uncle gets a peace bond out on worthless nephew and idiot brother. Worthless metosexual liberal nephew is so scared of uncle he runs when he sees him at the store. From now on the uncle will be the only one taking the berchetta out for a cruise. END OF STORY"

Wow. Honestly, how the hell am I supposed to respond to this. Obviously, this guy was a total f***ing pussy as evidenced by the fact that they disabled the ability to reply to it. Now, I know that this is probably a troll and it's always best to never feed the trolls on the internet. Part of me also thinks that this could be a legitimate Rush fan and if the latter is true, then I really am dissapointed, because I thought we as a fanbase was better and more open-minded than this. I normally don't like to cause drama on the internet but this...this is just too stupid to ignore.

Edited by fraroc

Honestly, how the hell am I supposed to respond to this.

You're not required to respond to every stupid thing you read on the Internet. Let it go.

• Like 3

"spoiled liberal punk" im laughing so hard why did they bring his assumed political views into this.

I think the OP is taking youtube comments a little too seriously. Life is much less frustrating when you ignore the stupid people and just move on.

All that you can do is Wish Them Well...
  • Like 3