Rush.com redesign

dtpoet

Rush.com has redesigned their website saying that in coming weeks it will be more user interactive.

"Our new website has been designed and built for the modern era of digital content. It utilizes responsive web design to enable a consistent, usable experience across devices and platforms. And yes, that includes mobile! The site also features the latest community management and engagement capabilities which will enable Rush fans to communicate and collaborate in ways they haven’t before on Rush.com. You’ll see these features roll out in the coming weeks."

Hmm, maybe the redesign is being done in preparation for announcing a new tour, and "the coming weeks" will give us that announcement.

Yes, my feelings exactly. I had a feeling they would change their website since it's all clockwork designed for the last tour. This is a good sign. :)

• Like 3

Very nice design. I'm working on using a similar version of that taskbar they have going on up at the top for my own website. I can't say I'll ever need to go to rush.com on my phone but it looks good on my Android.

Some great front-end development going on :haz:

• Like 1

Glad the clockwork angels sh*t gone MOVING ON finally good to see the pooch back.

Really hoping we get some kind of news soon, just the whiff of a rumour even, on new studio stuff in pipeline.

When genesis retired all i'm really interested in is new rush. Radiohead were ok for a while but there's nothing much else.

These guys set the highest standards for decades along with a few others from past decades but too much contemporary rock falls wayy short from what i heard :(

I dunno maybe i an old dino out the loop now :)

Edited by lifeson90

Whoah...just checked out the site and ended up spending a bunch of time in the Rolling Stone links. The coolest was the one with GEDDY reviewing YouTube Rush videos, including a Japanese cover band.