Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

Shouldn't this thing have happened already? It's been going on three months.

Are you complaining again? :LOL:

Me? I never complain. I just asked a question :P

I'm wondering the same thing! Do we have a date set? Gotta get the mani-pedi and hair appointment scheduled, and OMG!!! :o I still need to shop for shoes!

Do we have a professional photographer lined up? Surely we would want photo documentation of this grand and magnificent upcoming event!

Or maybe not??

With this group, we might have to adopt a policy of, "What happens at the prom, stays at the prom." ;)

• Like 2

Do we have a professional photographer lined up? Surely we would want photo documentation of this grand and magnificent upcoming event!

Or maybe not??

With this group, we might have to adopt a policy of, "What happens at the prom, stays at the prom." ;)

:o

Got it. No pictures. No videos. No audio. The less anyone that wasn't there knows, the better. ;)

• Like 1

Or maybe not??

sunny doesn't want pictures, I'm pretty irresistible

I'm wondering the same thing! Do we have a date set? Gotta get the mani-pedi and hair appointment scheduled, and OMG!!! :o I still need to shop for shoes!

We'll have to put our heads together and come up with a date for the event of the year.

• Like 1

March 20, Start of Spring, new life, endless possibilities

But... that's only a little more than two weeks away.

That will send we women scrambling to and fro, hither and yon and dither, frantically searching for this and that, here and there.

That will send we women scrambling to and fro, hither and yon and dither, frantically searching for this and that, here and there.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/panic_zpsbhtp0lvk.gif

• Like 3

I'm showing up piss drunk and trashing the place.

What else is new... you're the whole reason for the new look TRF, you friggin trashed the old place! 73 is still cleaning vomit out of the furniture
  • Like 3

• Like 1

Ha! I see what you did there. :LOL:

• Like 1

I'm showing up piss drunk and trashing the place.

What else is new... you're the whole reason for the new look TRF, you friggin trashed the old place! 73 is still cleaning vomit out of the furniture

Gross. :LOL:

• Like 1

Or maybe not??

so she liked all my posts on this page but this one... I'm worried she's not buying it... Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 2

Or maybe not??

so she liked all my posts on this page but this one... I'm worried she's not buying it...

I am. :P

• Like 2

Or maybe not??

so she liked all my posts on this page but this one... I'm worried she's not buying it...

I am. :P

Maybe I was trying NOT to draw ATTENTION to it. Hmmmmm?

• Like 1