Anthem on next tour!

YYZumbi

Maybe they can do an instrumental version. No way can he sing it.

True. The R30 way is the only way I'm afraid...

As someone who had to sing this song, and also being female, I can tell you it's a tough song to pull off. Even when he was younger it must have been rough. I'm not surprised they dropped it pretty quickly.
  • Like 2

He was singing it great during Roll The Bones Tour! Then it was a down tuned version

During Roll The Bones tour, Geddy was in his late thirties. He is 61 now.

I am fully convinced now. You have to be older to really even conceive of what its like and how much steam is taken out. Imagining just doesn't cut it...
  • Like 1

Anyone ever notice how Alex sometimes sneaks in an extra high note on his guitar when it's time for Geddy to screech to help cover him..?

As someone who had to sing this song, and also being female, I can tell you it's a tough song to pull off. Even when he was younger it must have been rough. I'm not surprised they dropped it pretty quickly.

Eagle, you can sing too?

Yeah, I was in a Rush cover band for several years.

• Like 1

Zumbi, what are you going to do if Rush doesn't tour Europe? Will you hop on a plane and come here to see them?

They have been to my country every tour since R30 Tour (twice during Snakes Tour), why wouldent they come here now?

Zumbi, what are you going to do if Rush doesn't tour Europe? Will you hop on a plane and come here to see them?

They have been to my country every tour since R30 Tour (twice during Snakes Tour), why wouldent they come here now?

I don't know. I'm just asking what you would do if they don't do Europe. Will you come here?

I don't know. I'm just asking what you would do if they don't do Europe. Will you come here?

Well if they wouldent come here, then I would fly to Toronto Canada and see them!

• Like 1

Call me a downer but Ged CANNOT pull this off. I'm cringing already.

Mick

You can never be positive...

I would say if he's had over a year off, he might be better but it'll never be "good" again.

Edited by EagleMoon