Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Here we go... Fortunately I will be in la la land most likely if and when he misses the cut on Friday and some folks here can have a field day and I won't even be aware... :)

Mark O'Meara says Tiger will make cut and contend (they practiced together yesterday). Golf is a funny game, you never know.

Golf Channel keeps saying Jordan Spieth is tired from all the contending he's been doing and may not do well. :rage: (I'm mad at them for these comments).

I wish Tiger luck. I honestly don't root against him... I just don't like how they hype the shit out of someone that hasn't done much of anything in how long?

A year and a half. In 2013 he had 5 wins, was first on the money list and second in the FedEx, Good enough to win him player of the year. Which calls for my favorite golf trivia question: Since Tiger's 2009 "accident" and fall from grace, which included a divorce, public shaming for sexual behavior, physical ailments and running through a slew of swing coaches, who's been the winningest player on tour?

:popcorn:

When you give the kids in your class a quiz, do all of the questions contain that much leading information?

Common Core.

Henry had seven cookies. He gave Cheyenne three. How many cookies did he have left?

HInt: Circle B.

A) 10

B ) 4

C) 11

D) 10

Here we go... Fortunately I will be in la la land most likely if and when he misses the cut on Friday and some folks here can have a field day and I won't even be aware... :)

Mark O'Meara says Tiger will make cut and contend (they practiced together yesterday). Golf is a funny game, you never know.

Golf Channel keeps saying Jordan Spieth is tired from all the contending he's been doing and may not do well. :rage: (I'm mad at them for these comments).

I wish Tiger luck. I honestly don't root against him... I just don't like how they hype the shit out of someone that hasn't done much of anything in how long?

A year and a half. In 2013 he had 5 wins, was first on the money list and second in the FedEx, Good enough to win him player of the year. Which calls for my favorite golf trivia question: Since Tiger's 2009 "accident" and fall from grace, which included a divorce, public shaming for sexual behavior, physical ailments and running through a slew of swing coaches, who's been the winningest player on tour?

When you give the kids in your class a quiz, do all of the questions contain that much leading information?

Common Core.

Hakim and his family of thirteen shared seven falafels. His wives Chayarit, Nephertite, and Sheherazade ate three. How many falafels were left to be shared among the members of Hakim's extended family?

Hint: It was Ramadan

A) 4 falafels

B) The wives were stoned to death

C) The children were stoned to death

D) All of the above

fixed
  • Like 1

Common Core.

Hakim and his family of thirteen shared seven falafels. His wives Chayarit, Nephertite, and Sheherazade ate three. How many falafels were left to be shared among the members of Hakim's extended family?

A) 4 falafels

D) All of the above

fixed

Nephertite just sounds hot...

Common Core.

A) 4 falafels

D) All of the above

fixed

Nephertite just sounds hot...

"Johnny, you've been working on that problem for a very long time..."
  • Like 1

Jack with the ace in the par three contest!!! Gave me chills to be honest... :cheers:
  • Like 3

Jack with the ace in the par three contest!!! Gave me chills to be honest... :cheers:

I've got it recorded. I'll have to take a look!
  • Like 1

Seriously sorry if I ruined it for you...

Naw...If it mattered I wouldn't be checking in here!
  • Like 1

Naw...If it mattered I wouldn't be checking in here!

:sigh: Good to hear... :)

Maybe we could have a pool for Mr Tiger Woods, or as I like to call him 'Panther Irons'. Interested contestants pick how they think the week will go for Tiger, and anyone with the correct results wins bragging rights. A few possible results are:

a) makes cut, finishes top 50

b) makes cut, finishes top 25

C) makes cut, top 10

d) wins

e) misses cut

f) WD due to injury

g) WD due to revelation of torrid affair with Miss Georgia

h) WD due to previous commitment to a hooker convention in Vegas

i) ???

If you are interested, make one choice in the Tiger Pool. Breaking choices into percentages is sitting on the fence. To earn bragging rights, you must make one choice- the choice that matches Tigers final result. So, look into your crystal ball and post your prediction for Tiger.

My pick is h....

Actually it's b -makes cut, top 25

Tiger outside top 25, most likely misses cut. Looks like A is closest available light, eh choice, but very doubtful he will be in top 25. Good outing would be 25-50.

With the honorary start almost upon us, anyone have ideas as to the next generation?

Tom Watson looks like the only given, and then probably Crenshaw? Next dare I say , uh Langher??

Edited by Gabrielgil513

I) makes cut and finishes between 20 - 30

Thanks for adding...I'm gonna go with L then , also a chance of missing the cut. Chance he is gonna be respectable, but he hasn't competed since injury. But he's Tiger, presto he can always pull out a rabbit.

I sure hope he never beats Jack. Jack had 18 seconds also. Think about that. Jack played against legends. Phil n Tiger never went head to head 1,2 in a major. Maybe they did. Damn memory...If tigress wins, it's his first one since another major mega star is in prime, Mackill Roryroy....

Time for Jack, Arnie and Gary very soon......chills

A tradition unlike any other

"Ladies and gentlemen, the 2015 Masters is now officially underway. Have fun."

Edited by Gabrielgil513
  • Like 1

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

:chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance:

:7up: :7up: :7up: :7up:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Like 1

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

:chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance:

:7up: :7up: :7up: :7up:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh Yes!!!!... :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

ha,ha... I raced out of work and made good time until I came to a truck fire on the highway which closed it. So I had to detour and have arrived home 1/2 hour later than normal... (5 pm instead of 4:30). 1/2 hour less of watching the Masters for me today. :dweez: :dweez:

how are you all enjoying it?

Tiger will barely make the cut.

He's is wayyy over-swinging. Why he continues to have such a violent swing baffles me.

He'll miss the cut.

• Like 1

ha,ha... I raced out of work and made good time until I came to a truck fire on the highway which closed it. So I had to detour and have arrived home 1/2 hour later than normal... (5 pm instead of 4:30). 1/2 hour less of watching the Masters for me today. :dweez: :dweez:

how are you all enjoying it?

It's been good coverage so far. Lots of good shots and great weather.
  • Like 1