The Age of Zelix has arrived

Zelix

:no: :(

Don't worry. The sun is still rising, which means he's doing his work. :)

There may be issues on the other side of the world or even another planet that Zelix needs to tend to.

:yes:

Intergalactic obligations still stand.

What could be more important than his pals on TRF?

Well, there are lots of things to create around the Universe everyday... :huh:

Maybe he's busy at another planet. Maybe he found out something beyond our intelligence and we can't reach.

"We dance on the strings

Of powers we cannot perceive"

-- Now I see: these lines are about Zelix! He inspired Rush songs! :D

Fraud.

Why do you risk the wrath of Zelix pal? :cheers:

Because this bogus, fraudulent huckster doesn't have even enough supernatural cosmic power to toast a marshmallow. Beer-swilling ex-solid-gold dancer who breezes through here from time to time with his "hey pal" charm and his false hope. He can get in line behind all the other false idols.

• Like 2

Remind me not to stand on the golf course next to either of you even on a sunny day.

It is not our place to question Zelix. Forgive them Zelix they know not what they do.

• Like 1

There is nothing more urgent and important than THE RUSH FORUM.

If Zelix possessed the whizdom of the universe as he claims, he'd know that.

The truth is that it is all your fault, John Rogers. Did you ever invite him for a rum and cigar at your lounge????

• Like 1

Remind me not to stand on the golf course next to either of you even on a sunny day.

It is not our place to question Zelix. Forgive them Zelix they know not what they do.

I know what I'm doing. Bring it on, "Zelix"

I bet Madame Veryshka retired and he took her place reading her crystal ball and telling tea leaf and palm fortunes.

"Let I tell your you fortune, pal"

• Like 1

Maybe Zelix got a summer job working on the boardwalk at the Jersey shore and he's too busy.

You mock Zelix. :(

No. Maybe he has hit on hard times. Have you ever tasted one of those sausage and peppers sandwiches on a crispy Italian roll? Not just any slouch can make them.

• Like 1

Maybe Zelix got a summer job working on the boardwalk at the Jersey shore and he's too busy.

No. Maybe he has hit on hard times. Have you ever tasted one of those sausage and peppers sandwiches on a crispy Italian roll? Not just any slouch can make them.

Yes many summers friends and I would rent a house "down the shore". You mock Zelix. :(

Yes many summers friends and I would rent a house "down the shore". You mock Zelix. :(

:(